+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: When Will The Left ?

Re: When Will The Left ?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Leftie Lawyers making a fortune from it, if they have their way and leftie politicians it will never end.
    It’s the left wing politicians at fault for not solving the problem that’s persisted (and is getting worse) for the entire 12 year term of the current right wing government?

Ah, “lefty lawyers” - the anti growth coalition is still alive and well it seems.

If you care to Google migrants ,life rafts ,channel then select images ,one can see the majority of migrants are young fit men. Not woman and children..

And yes lawyers make a fortune out of this ..

If you lived in that area you'd be well pissed off..

And it's fairly reasonable to assume these young male migrants have past through safe European countries ..

You can also assume the public purse will bulge even further when the relatives join the migrants if they stay ..

It's got to stop we have to think of our own people's needs and welfare first we have many folk who are in need of the very housing health , education financial aid and support that migrants seek and pull on ..

Paying 2 billion a year on asylum seekers is maddness ..
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...-b1035392.html

"And yes lawyers make a fortune out of this .."

No they don't.

https://www.checkasalary.co.uk/salar...-rights-lawyer

Quote Originally Posted by DryCleaning View Post
    what about women from Iran? Dissidents from China?
    No thanks.. the ladies of Iran shouldn't run they need to fight as to the Chinese dissidents nothing gained from.fleeing they need to do whats right and protest anyways its one hellva a way in a dingy ....

Good to see Sir Kier Tory go all right Farage at PMQ's today with this quote:

""No one wants open borders on this side of the house.""

At least he's seen the light on how to win back Boris Labour voters , and now admits to people smugglers being the big issue , which suggests these men crossing the channel are not refugees ..

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    If you care to Google migrants ,life rafts ,channel then select images ,one can see the majority of migrants are young fit men. Not woman and children..

And it's fairly reasonable to assume these young male migrants have past through safe European countries ..

You can also assume the public purse will bulge even further when the relatives join the migrants if they stay ..

It's got to stop we have to think of our own people's needs and welfare first we have many folk who are in need of the very housing health , education financial aid and support that migrants seek and pull on ..

I regard this as hate speech tbh. Is there a mod in the house?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I regard this as hate speech tbh. Is there a mod in the house?
    If its in the evening standard , it's a hate speech

Bring out your dead ! 💀

E6PsXTUWYAAxCRN.jpg

Pointless thread, the country is going to collapse whatever happens, so get out while you can!

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    In my own words " yes I would proritise folks In need in the UK before the people illegally coming to UK feed , I'd educate , house ,provide health and care to those nearest to us even more so my friends and relatives .. ..well before young male fortune seekers , and yes criminals who only harm genuine asylum seekers..

In the words of Sir Bier we want safe borders "" was that from the UKIP manifesto.??

And I'd like safe passage routes set up in France.. to do the asylum process properly, and France to partner wirh us the reparation of those many young males back to thier country of origins .

If that's right wing so be it .I'd suggest millions would agree , and vote for it .. hence Sir Biers current language as he knows that reflects public opinion.

I've never in my life come across anyone ever saying this. Any of it. Never heard anyone say to stop all immigration. Never heard anyone say people should starve.

This is such a strawman argument, concocted because the real arguments are difficult to counter / argue against perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I've never in my life come across anyone ever saying this. Any of it. Never heard anyone say to stop all immigration. Never heard anyone say people should starve.

This is such a strawman argument, concocted because the real arguments are difficult to counter / argue against perhaps?
    To be fair, I've seen people on here writing stuff like "close the borders NOW" which I interpreted as stop all immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    To be fair, I've seen people on here writing stuff like "close the borders NOW" which I interpreted as stop all immigration.
    Can't say I've read those posts. Most people want managed immigration and for starving people to be fed.

It's not helpful in understanding the issues for extreme examples to be made of it.

No different to taking someone saying they want to renationalise the railways and then implying they want to set up a gulag in Snowdonia.

What planet are you on? Did you not see the amount of people criticising the extra food hungry kids got during the pandemic? Only had to log onto Facebook or the dailymail comments section. 'Why should I pay for others choices', this was extremely common not just one or two people.

They are the exact same people who are losing their shit at asylum seekers. You've really never ever seen anyone say stop immigration?

Delusional and blind.

What planet are you on? Did you not see the amount of people criticising the extra food hungry kids got during the pandemic? Only had to log onto Facebook or the dailymail comments section. 'Why should I pay for others choices', this was extremely common not just one or two people.

They are the exact same people who are losing their shit at asylum seekers.

Delusional.
    No I haven't. I don't doubt a small minority say that. Those that do will likely argue that it is a parents responsibility to do this - rightly or wrongly, and that removing that responsibility doesn't help the child. I don't really agree with that but can see the rationale.

What I did see was people on the left claiming that "the govt want to kill hungry kids" Which is clearly inflammatory bollocks.

People aren't losing their shit at asylum seekers. They are angry because it seems there is a mass exploitation of the system from people from a country that is a democratic, peaceful European state. Thats the anger and it's why people ignoring the issue is so dangerous, because the anger that follows is so predictable.

No I haven't. I don't doubt a small minority say that. Those that do will likely argue that it is a parents responsibility to do this - rightly or wrongly, and that removing that responsibility doesn't help the child. I don't really agree with that but can see the rationale.

What I did see was people on the left claiming that "the govt want to kill hungry kids" Which is clearly inflammatory bollocks.

People aren't losing their shit at asylum seekers. They are angry because it seems there is a mass exploitation of the system from people from a country that is a democratic, peaceful European state. Thats the anger and it's why people ignoring the issue is so dangerous, because the anger that follows is so predictable.
    Right wing minority view: 'oh that's just a few people'

Left wing minority view: 'the left are saying this'

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Right wing minority view: 'oh that's just a few people'

Left wing minority view: 'the left are saying this'
    Fair point.

I had to battle through numerous 'ThE GoVt wAnTs tO kIlL kIdS' posts on Facebook mind. I've never seen anyone I know genuinely say there should be zero immigration or that children should be made to starve.

There was huge backlash to Rashford’s school meal initiatives during lockdown. At least 1, but I think more, Tory MPs were outspoken against it. I believe one said “stick to playing football and you wouldn’t have missed that pen” or something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    There was huge backlash to Rashford’s school meal initiatives during lockdown. At least 1, but I think more, Tory MPs were outspoken against it. I believe one said “stick to playing football and you wouldn’t have missed that pen” or something along those lines.
    Yes there was, but the argument was that "kids should starve", which clearly debased the argument. The govt argued that they had already been the first to ever offer school meals outside of term time and were doing more than devolved govts etc.

I am generally in favour of extended school meals tbh, but those that aren't don't think so because they want to kill starving kids.

Just like those that don't want to give asylum status to everyone who comes here don't necessarily believe in zero immigration

International

Albainian men, one to two percent of the nations men they reckon, that sounds a lot to me?

Yet some people are not content to let the immigrant children starve, they'd prefer to chuck Molotov cocktails at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Yet some people are not content to let the immigrant children starve, they'd prefer to chuck Molotov cocktails at them.
    I think everyone agrees that domestic terrorism is abhorrent and the book should be thrown at the extremist twat who did it. He should spend years in jail.

The difference is some people saw this coming and argued that some king of disincentives to coming were needed...

I think everyone agrees that domestic terrorism is abhorrent and the book should be thrown at the extremist twat who did it. He should spend years in jail.

The difference is some people saw this coming and argued that some king of disincentives to coming were needed...
    I think Cruella is the queen of disincentives!

He won't spend any time in jail!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-63473640

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    It may or may not legally be defined as such, but I am happy to call him a domestic terrorist and I also think he should spend a long time in jail.

Maybe that won't happen, but it should!