+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Excess Deaths Continue

Re: Excess Deaths Continue

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Vocal about what? I had my first Covid vaccine in Feb 2021, I did so knowing that there were risks involved - moreso than with the flu vaccine I’ve been getting every year for around a decade. The vaccine had been produced very quickly out of necessity and so there was a chance that corners were cut and not all of required procedures followed as stringently as normal. Nevertheless, I still decided that I’d be better off with the vaccine than I would be without it. I would have thought any reasonably intelligent person would have come to the same conclusion- especially at that time.

Two years down the line, it has become clear that the vaccine wasn’t perfect - the thing that surprises me is that some (almost all of whom are anti vaxxers) are so shocked that everyone who had the vaccine is not in perfect health!
    I don’t think anybody I know is shocked , but most people I know have improved their diet , increased exercise and are happy things are slowly getting back to normal, especially when it comes to seeing families who live away.

Hold on, they inject mRNA to damage hearts and now want to inject more mRNA to help repair the problem... at a fantastic profit, no doubt.

It's a new spin on the Hegelian dialectic, better known as problem, reaction, solution.

This one's problem, reaction, subscription.

It's both brilliant and evil.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Vocal about what? I had my first Covid vaccine in Feb 2021, I did so knowing that there were risks involved - moreso than with the flu vaccine I’ve been getting every year for around a decade. The vaccine had been produced very quickly out of necessity and so there was a chance that corners were cut and not all of required procedures followed as stringently as normal. Nevertheless, I still decided that I’d be better off with the vaccine than I would be without it. I would have thought any reasonably intelligent person would have come to the same conclusion- especially at that time.

Two years down the line, it has become clear that the vaccine wasn’t perfect - the thing that surprises me is that some (almost all of whom are anti vaxxers) are so shocked that everyone who had the vaccine is not in perfect health!
    I couldn't help but chuckle at the words highlighted.

Any reasonably intelligent person with an ounce of go in them who had internet access and able to tear themselves away from watching Emmerdale or other mind-numbing shite on the box or countless other inanities they enjoy being distracted by would have discovered Pfizer's shameful record of fraud and corruption concerning their products in ten minutes or less.

This is but one instance of their spivery which has been free for anyone to peruse since 2009: Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History. Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing - https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justi...nt-its-history

An even bigger tell for those who could be bothered to think for themselves wasn't the fact all vaccine manufacturers had been granted blanket immunity for any and all injuries and deaths their "safe and effective" shots may cause, but that critical information was deliberately concealed by government, media and health authorities in order to maximise the number of volunteers prepared to participate in a three-year trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Hold on, they inject mRNA to damage hearts and now want to inject more mRNA to help repair the problem... at a fantastic profit, no doubt.

It's a new spin on the Hegelian dialectic, better known as problem, reaction, solution.

This one's problem, reaction, subscription.

It's both brilliant and evil.
    I know it took Chief Nerd three months to find the interview and a bit of time to decontextualize it but here is the link to the full interview. I found it very interesting and positive. Thanks for the link!

https://www.skynews.com.au/australia...0476334c66488d

No one can really say if any vaccine carries risks , it may play out years from now , yes it allowed life to open up and many have taken it successfully .

Think the big enquiry we need if the average death is still up in the 81 / 83 Did we need a full lockdown is in my opinion a bigger question .

The life expectancy for U.K. in 2022 was 81.65 years, a 0.15% increase from 2021.
    The life expectancy for U.K. in 2021 was 81.52 years, a 0.15% increase from 2020.
    THE life expectancy for U.K. in 2020 was 81.40 years, a 0.15% increase from 2019.

On the basis of medical facts one could assume deaths will rise :

Although COVID-19 is primarily a respiratory or lung disease, the heart can also suffer. Temporary or lasting damage to heart tissue can be due to several factors: Lack of oxygen. As the virus causes inflammation and fluid to fill up the air sacs in the lungs, less oxygen can reach the bloodstream ..

We are in the era of unknowns : https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsu...o-to-your-body

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I couldn't help but chuckle at the words highlighted.

Any reasonably intelligent person with an ounce of go in them who had internet access and able to tear themselves away from watching Emmerdale or other mind-numbing shite on the box or countless other inanities they enjoy being distracted by would have discovered Pfizer's shameful record of fraud and corruption concerning their products in ten minutes or less.

This is but one instance of their spivery which has been free for anyone to peruse since 2009: Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History. Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing - https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justi...nt-its-history

An even bigger tell for those who could be bothered to think for themselves wasn't the fact all vaccine manufacturers had been granted blanket immunity for any and all injuries and deaths their "safe and effective" shots may cause, but that critical information was deliberately concealed by government, media and health authorities in order to maximise the number of volunteers prepared to participate in a three-year trial.
    And I can’t help but chuckle at your assertion that over 90 per cent of the UK population (see number who’ve had at least one vaccine in link) are soap opera obsessed telly addicts.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...ights/vaccines

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Yep

Lock em up and forced hard labour for the conspiracy nut cases

Keep us safe !
    Have you ever given it a thought that people have a right to refuse a test, mask or injection. .It is a basic inalienable human right to bodily autonomy. There are international treaties on human rights, bodily integrity, and medical procedures the last time I looked

NOWHERE in the pillars of medicine does it say that one person is required to or even expected to take on a potential risk of harm to prevent someone else’s risk of harm. Apparently 80,000 NHS staff are in this bracket of yours which is probably why the Government withdrew the mandate order.