+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ronaldo

Ronaldo

What's all the fuss about? That talkSPORT bloke is getting involved too.

Re: Ronaldo

Manchester United looking to sack Cristiano Ronaldo?

BREAKING: Manchester United say they are taking 'appropriate steps' in response to comments made by Cristiano Ronaldo

Here's the Ronaldo interview:

Jordan v Morgan:

who gives a toss?

Greatest player to have ever kicked a ball in my opinion, far better overall player than Messi.
    He's clearly become a dickhead though.
    Ego gets the better of successful people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    Greatest player to have ever kicked a ball in my opinion, far better overall player than Messi.
    become a dickhead!!!!...when wasn't he a prima donna self obsessed prick?

Everyone gets old, and to be playing at the level at his age is phenomenal. But even he must know is time is nearly up. His pace and jump are both failing, and he's being used as an impact sub, because he can't do the 90 minutes any more. So why is he throwing his toys around? Because he wants out, one way or another. Preferably Man Utd will pay up his contract, so he can go and get another big fee somewhere else, where the onset of age doesn't matter quite so much. Look out America.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    become a dickhead!!!!...when wasn't he a prima donna self obsessed prick?
    He wasn't, originally to be fair.
    Now he clearly is one though.

Messi is a genius. Ronaldo is a very good footballer that stayed in great shape and up until recently gave 100% every game. I would have picked Ronaldo to play in my team every time over Messi. But Messi just has something. It's indefinable. This little guy that can do anything and everything with a football.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Messi is a genius. Ronaldo is a very good footballer that stayed in great shape and up until recently gave 100% every game. I would have picked Ronaldo to play in my team every time over Messi. But Messi just has something. It's indefinable. This little guy that can do anything and everything with a football.
    Agree, Messi for me and without being a cnut

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Ronaldo is a complete player in that he does a lot of things very very well. Each of those things some other player can do as well but they don't have the full skill set that Ronaldo does. Messi does a lot of things to the same level but can do things that no other player can.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    who gives a toss?
    Who ruined your day?

Are Man United really paying him £500k a week?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What's all the fuss about? That talkSPORT bloke is getting involved too.
    Well, the clue is in the Name-TALKSPORT. That's why the blonde prick is getting involved.

I think more players should throw their toys out of the pram, and I would welcome a behind the scenes expose of life under Vincent Tan.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Well, the clue is in the Name-TALKSPORT. That's why the blonde prick is getting involved.
    I didn't even know Ronaldo had done an interview, so I had no idea what it was all about.

on the same platform this dude wants Wales to lose 5 nil !

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    on the same platform this dude wants Wales to lose 5 nil !
    �� “I’d love Wales to lose! I’d love to see USA 5-0 Wales.”

“I’d rather Iran go through, I don’t want Wales anywhere near the knockouts!”

Jason Cundy says he wants Wales to finish BOTTOM of their World Cup group! ���������������� pic.twitter.com/Lf8fL5iQjN
    — talkSPORT (@talkSPORT) November 17, 2022
    To be fair, I’d love England to lose! I’d love to see USA 5-0 England.

I’d rather Iran go through, I don’t want England anywhere near the knockouts!

To be fair, I’d love England to lose! I’d love to see USA 5-0 England.

“I’d rather Iran go through, I don’t want England anywhere near the knockouts!
    nothing like a bit of balance

Far better than Messi LOL there’s having a preference and then there’s just being plain wrong

Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe View Post
    Ronaldo is a complete player in that he does a lot of things very very well. Each of those things some other player can do as well but they don't have the full skill set that Ronaldo does. Messi does a lot of things to the same level but can do things that no other player can.
    This is very well put.

Manchester United looking to sack Cristiano Ronaldo?
    Which is his plan….goals in the champions league are more important to him than money