Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
You know that I'm being serious when I say I'm genuinely interested about your and other people's views and opinions. I can't deny it's a rousing song (I can't get it out of my head whenever I hear it) and that there's a huge part of me that gets emotional about the politics and watching the video.

However, there's a part of me that sees it as as a great video as a recruitment vehicle for nationalism and I also worry about the Welsh cliches making us look a backwards country and not a forward thinking one.

For me, in the context of an FAW sanctioned piece of WC promotion, I feel they've missed their brief and question their motives. That's all.
Personally think it’s the complete opposite and a very forward thinking one that will raise awareness of many of them issues to people in Wales as well as further afield. I feel like they’ve nailed it as that always had to be the song after March and June’s games but they’ve gone and taken it a step further when it would’ve been very boring just a plain old release of a song everyone already loves. 10/10 for me