+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hope you enjoyed that Vincent

Hope you enjoyed that Vincent

Having witnessed up close exactly what you've done to this club.

You reap what you sow.

Re: Hope you enjoyed that Vincent

Unprofessional piss poor defending from players who should know better cannot be blamed on Tan.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    Unprofessional piss poor defending from players who should know better cannot be blamed on Tan.
    Piss poor throughout the pitch

I think that the attempt to change our style of play has meant morison panicked and signed players who were in several cases very poor

But we are in November now and its time to work with the squad that we have

The players and the manager are about to show us if they have any guts and passion

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I think that the attempt to change our style of play has meant morison panicked and signed players who were in several cases very poor

The players and the manager are about to show us if they have any guts and passion
    We know the answer to that.

We need more than guts or passion.

Its November now. The style of play is if anything getting worse. Its abysmal to watch at the moment and we have next to no physical threat.

We now have the ridiculous sight of our keeper smashing long balls from just inside our own half when we have no height up front.

Hopefully Davies Adams Colwill Bagan Denham coming back improve us and MacGuiness has to come back.

We also need to start offloading players in the window.

International

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post

You reap what you sow.
    Harsh mind, he's invested a fortune of his own personal money, imagine how bad he does feel after having to watch that, it's costing him millions of pounds a year.

Hopefully, he may take advice now and get in a football man.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Harsh mind, he's invested a fortune of his own personal money, imagine how bad he does feel after having to watch that, it's costing him millions of pounds a year.

Hopefully, he may take advice now and get in a football man.
    Well you'd like to think the stubborn fool would see the shower of $hit he has created and was acted out in front of him this evening.

Then again that is wishful thinking. Let the brains trust at City come together and make another great decision for the next manager. Let's hope they strike lucky as we're a crap decision or two from the self appointed experts from being in League 1.

You reap what you sow.
    He'll be scratchin' his head no doubt.

To be fair to Morison he was tasked with terminating most of the original squad and replacing them with free players. Apart from the money Tan invested in Robinson (and sacked Morison a week later) he provided the manager with zero funds.
    It was Morison idea to change our style which was well overdue.
    I remember the opening game against Norwich, the win, the way we played, and thought we were well and truly turning a corner.
    After 10 games he was fired.
    Changes of style and personnel take time to develop as we are seeing with Hudson (who is worse than Morison) yet we still try to blame him for the decline which is totally at the door of both Tan and Dalman.
    Their managerial decisions over the years have been dreadful

weirdly I did quite enjoy that match even though we lost

it's november and guts and passion etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    To be fair to Morison he was tasked with terminating most of the original squad and replacing them with free players. Apart from the money Tan invested in Robinson (and sacked Morison a week later) he provided the manager with zero funds.
    It was Morison idea to change our style which was well overdue.
    I remember the opening game against Norwich, the win, the way we played, and thought we were well and truly turning a corner.
    After 10 games he was fired.
    Changes of style and personnel take time to develop as we are seeing with Hudson (who is worse than Morison) yet we still try to blame him for the decline which is totally at the door of both Tan and Dalman.
    Their managerial decisions over the years have been dreadful

Morison didn't have to terminate anyones contract, the likes of Bacuna, Flint, Pack and Vaulks were at the end of their contracts.
    Morison was negligent in his responsibility for not signing two established forwards and another centre half to play alongside Kipre, instead he went with quantity over quality and the approach seemed to be, let's hope the first 11 never get injured.

Heaven help us if Allsopp is injured as we dont have adequate back up
    We have Noukonko and Campbell who should be returned in January, Sawyers and Ojo who are a disgrace to their profession
    Etete and Tanner who are projects????
    The jury is out with Simpson

Our squad has Whyte, Nelson, Watters and Harris in in it, and none of them would get into another Championship squad.

Romeo,Collins, Kipre, Wintle, Ng, Ralls Robinson and Rimohota are decent Championship players
    Bagan and Davies will hopefully make it, and anyone with half a brain cell would build a team around Colwill.

Morison failed spectacularly in his opportunity to make the grade as a Championship manager and none of the other clubs who have parted with their managers in the Championship have come knocking on his door.
    Neither have any clubs from League one or two for that matter and I doubt that any of the will anytime soon.

Hudson has to pick up the mess that Morison created and he needs time and support to do this.

To say that Hudson is doing a worst job than Morison is complete crap, give him the chance and time to get the best out of the players he can, and move the deadwood on

Odowda is the only decent winger we have, yet Morison was claiming we had 4??

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Morison didn't have to terminate anyones contract, the likes of Bacuna, Flint, Pack and Vaulks were at the end of their contracts.
    Morison was negligent in his responsibility for not signing two established forwards and another centre half to play alongside Kipre, instead he went with quantity over quality and the approach seemed to be, let's hope the first 11 never get injured.

Heaven help us if Allsopp is injured as we dont have adequate back up
    We have Noukonko and Campbell who should be returned in January, Sawyers and Ojo who are a disgrace to their profession
    Etete and Tanner who are projects????
    The jury is out with Simpson

Our squad has Whyte, Nelson, Watters and Harris in in it, and none of them would get into another Championship squad.

Romeo,Collins, Kipre, Wintle, Ng, Ralls Robinson and Rimohota are decent Championship players
    Bagan and Davies will hopefully make it, and anyone with half a brain cell would build a team around Colwill.

Morison failed spectacularly in his opportunity to make the grade as a Championship manager and none of the other clubs who have parted with their managers in the Championship have come knocking on his door.
    Neither have any clubs from League one or two for that matter and I doubt that any of the will anytime soon.

Hudson has to pick up the mess that Morison created and he needs time and support to do this.

To say that Hudson is doing a worst job than Morison is complete crap, give him the chance and time to get the best out of the players he can, and move the deadwood on
    Top rant!

Although Harris is a good Championship player - if not an out-and-out striker - and we can't 'return' Campbell anywhere.

You reap what you sow.
    Are you suggesting that basic skills , poor attitude , ineffective effort , under performance ,against an average side is Tan's fault ?? However average these players maybe i, they should have beaten Hull or at a minimum not lost ..

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Are you suggesting that basic skills , poor attitude , ineffective effort , under performance ,against an average side is Tan's fault ?? However average these players maybe i, they should have beaten Hull or at a minimum not lost ..
    He's some multi whose obsessed. Just check his posts.
    One of the club bashers minions over here to stir

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm suggesting that Vincent Tan picked the manager who sent the team out to play, is responsible for morale within the squad, sets the game plan and tactics.

I am suggesting that Vincent Tan, while being a member of our self appointed transfer committee had final say on all of the signings in our squad. Basically all of it.

I've noticed that VT has distanced himself from the bad signings in his recent interview. He accuses them of wasting his money. So we have a man within our transfer committee who has virtually admitted to agreeing to signings that he has no real clue about.

My post was a post aimed at Vincent Tan, though I doubt he would ever read it. I hoped that he enjoyed watching the monster that he has created. We can and should have beaten Hull but Vincent Tan has created a squad and manager that got beaten. We can't ask for a re-count at the end of the season if we go down because we should have beaten some. Points are awarded on actual results. Those are the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    He's some multi whose obsessed. Just check his posts.
    One of the club bashers minions over here to stir
    Club basher? 😂

You on the other hand are some odd job who has fabricated that I want Sam back for daring to question the owner and his decisions.

You also seem to follow me around like a stale guff on here too for some reason while adding nothing to the thread as usual.

The last few years of cutting and cutting the budget has left us with a cheap team, led by a cheap manager, backed by cheap coaching. How Uncle Vinnie can be even slightly surprised is beyond me. As a businessman, he must know that if you get rid of all your good staff, and you don't replace them, then your business will start to falter, and if nothing is done, it will begin to fail. Your customers will drift away, and things will get worse and worse. We need to recruit, and do it properly - no more cheap signings, in any position.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Top rant!

Although Harris is a good Championship player - if not an out-and-out striker - and we can't 'return' Campbell anywhere.
    I'd pick Harris before Ojo every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I’d pick Brian Harris before him, and he’s long gone!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Ojo was ok last time he was with us

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Ojo was ok last time he was with us
    I would agree with that. He did have his flaws and concentration problems, but i do think that there is a player in there somewhere. NYC Blue made a good point recently. something along the lines of his head isn't quite right. There seems to be a theme with some modern day footballers who rely on technical ability, in terms that if they start badly, they don't seem to recover, things get progressively worse. I don't know if that's down to how they are expected to play. 20 years ago, a player like ojo etc could back out of taking risks and playing with their back to goal by turning themselves around and just doing the basics, in short, just doing the bear minimum so that they didn't put themselves in positions of failure. That isn't an option in todays game as forward thinking midfielders are expected to get ob the ball.

Ir's a difficult position to be in and one that needs a fast start if things are to flourish, and i do wonder about the intelligence levels of players like ojo, it's like they've been coached so hard that to make personal adjustments is outside of their remit. He's never going to be a world beater, but i do believe that if things are right for him and if he can use some intelligence on the pitch, then he will make a positive contribution. There's a lack of character out there sometimes, and i do think that the modern young player is coached so hard that some of them just can't take their foot off the coaching manual pedal and play outside what is failing. I hope that he comes good. I'll also add that i believe that young modern coaches need to adjust, or allow players to adjust when things are failing. There seems to be a puerile element in terms of how football should be played now.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    The last few years of cutting and cutting the budget has left us with a cheap team, led by a cheap manager, backed by cheap coaching. How Uncle Vinnie can be even slightly surprised is beyond me. As a businessman, he must know that if you get rid of all your good staff, and you don't replace them, then your business will start to falter, and if nothing is done, it will begin to fail. Your customers will drift away, and things will get worse and worse. We need to recruit, and do it properly - no more cheap signings, in any position.
    We can’t recruit “properly” now because of the abysmal recruitment when we did have money to spend.