+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wrexham go top...

Wrexham go top...

...of the National League with a 1-3 win at Scunthorpe tonight.

Previous leaders, Notts County, left the door open with only draw last night at Southend.

Seems these two will battle it out for the automatic spot this season.

Re: Wrexham go top...

I don’t care about Wrexham personally. Their fans in my experience from the 1970s and 1980s hate our club and supporters without making any allowances for us being as Welsh as them.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    I don’t care about Wrexham personally. Their fans in my experience from the 1970s and 1980s hate our club and supporters without making any allowances for us being as Welsh as them.
    North South divide, I want them to go up now after watching welcome to Wrexham.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Well they've certainly got the firepower with Mullin and Palmer

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    it's been 50 years mate let it go..we weren't exactly angels back then or have you forgotten .

Most famous club in Wales .

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    it's been 50 years mate let it go..we weren't exactly angels back then or have you forgotten .
    exactly.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    Well they've certainly got the firepower with Mullin and Palmer
    They look like a real handful don't they

I don't really care about them much, but they're definitely my second favorite Welsh club.

I like Wrexham and wish them well.
    The Americans that have infested every social media space do my nut in mind.
    Their page on Reddit (which has about 4x more subscribers than ours) has more threads started by Yanks than people from Wrexham.
    Not from Rob and Ryan, but from the yank “fans” it feels very manufactured and like a plaything they’ll soon lose interest in.

Doubt there’s any pre takeover fans complaining mind. A 3rd round tie at our place in the FA Cup would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    I like Wrexham and wish them well.
    The Americans that have infested every social media space do my nut in mind.
    Their page on Reddit (which has about 4x more subscribers than ours) has more threads started by Yanks than people from Wrexham.
    Not from Rob and Ryan, but from the yank “fans” it feels very manufactured and like a plaything they’ll soon lose interest in.

Doubt there’s any pre takeover fans complaining mind. A 3rd round tie at our place in the FA Cup would be fun.
    Not when we lose 1-0.

Top lads

Did over the BNP in Manchester

Always there when it mattered