+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jack Grealish

Jack Grealish

Watching his effort last night showed what a super player he is.

I just saw this https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/63585647 and it showed what a decent bloke he is as well.

Not that I'm a Man City fan in any way but this chap is pretty inspirational in his commitment.

Re: Jack Grealish

His younger sister has cerebral palsy which may help partly explain the compassion he shows to others.

Definitely shows a different side to him that.

Some always surprise you how caring they are.

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    Definitely shows a different side to him that.
    He’s always done nice things.

People just hate on him because he’s a bit of a spice boy but he really does seem a tidy guy

I think I posted it a few years ago, but this video is in a similar vein. I was definitely peeling onions from 6:17 onwards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5itcBlO-QE

Interesting to see a different side of him.
    Absolutely HATED him when he played against us, he was always a dirty, sly little shite.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    Absolutely HATED him when he played against us, he was always a dirty, sly little shite.
    This completely. He's the sort of player though if he plays FOR you, you'd love him

No he wasn't. No worse than many others including our own players. F*cking good footballer and always enjoyed watching him play.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    Watching his effort last night showed what a super player he is.

I just saw this https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/63585647 and it showed what a decent bloke he is as well.

Not that I'm a Man City fan in any way but this chap is pretty inspirational in his commitment.
    What a wonderful video. Thank you so much for posting it.

A good footballer, but not a great one. Man City will be loaning him out or letting him go in a few seasons time

Good thing the BBC cameras were there to capture the moment otherwise I would still be hating him. Well done Jack, my new favourite kind hearted bad boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    What a wonderful video. Thank you so much for posting it.
    🤙🥲

Amazing video , lovely to see that.

Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    No he wasn't. No worse than many others including our own players. F*cking good footballer and always enjoyed watching him play.
    Yes he was. There are clearly others who agree. His smug smirking after playing dirty clearly got a few backs up.

Can't deny his ability, but he was a sly little shite back then.

As someone else has pointed out, he is the sort of player you'd be happy with if he played FOR you, rather than against you, and I can't disagree with that.

Yes he was. There are clearly others who agree. His smug smirking after playing dirty clearly got a few backs up.

As someone else has pointed out, he is the sort of player you'd be happy with if he played FOR you, rather than against you, and I can't disagree with that.
    Just doing his job as a pro footballer. It was stirred up so badly he was attacked on the park by a fan.

Good on him.

Never thought of him as a particularly dirty player. Seemed to be someone due to his ability and importance to Villa that was usually on the receiving end.

How was he Sly ? He was just playing within the rules

Decent player. Not top shelf. Sly. Diver.

Nice to hear that he's a good bloke. That's what's most important.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Decent player. Not top shelf. Sly. Diver.

Nice to hear that he's a good bloke. That's what's most important.
    I didn't notice this, i'd switched off by the time Grealish scored, but:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ester-63709932