+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it just me that thinks Allsop is crap?

Re: Is it just me that thinks Allsop is crap?

Quote Originally Posted by John Buchanan View Post
    Damned with faint praise
    No, I’m saying he’s a second tier player, so he’s not perfect, but we’ve got far more serious problems in other areas of the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    You're on form tonight. I quite like a Weetabix for a snack too!
    That is spooky, I just had a bowl with 4 of the buggers in. Is CCMB really CCTV?

Maybe a new thread. How many should be in a bowl. My Son usually smashes his way through a bowl of 7.

Quote Originally Posted by John Buchanan View Post
    That is spooky, I just had a bowl with 4 of the buggers in. Is CCMB really CCTV?

Maybe a new thread. How many should be in a bowl. My Son usually smashes his way through a bowl of 7.
    I don’t think allsop is great but he’s not crap.
    I normally have two, unless It’s a weekend and sometimes will have 3 as a treat (or if it’s for lunch as opposed to breakfast). 4 sounds like a blast and I’d like to try one day but 7 is excessive

He’s a very good keeper, to single him out ahead of many others is ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    He’s a very good keeper, to single him out ahead of many others is ridiculous
    He'd be well down the pecking order of players that need replacing in our team, no doubt.

When you concede a goal like yesterday you have to look at the full back who seemed to just have a very big lapse in concentration and virtually stop while the opposition player was live to it.
    Many times that is the difference at this level. Which is another reason why Nkounkou should be nowhere near this team.

I think he's a decent keeper at this level.

Had fair few clean sheets last season with derby and I'm sure we have already beat our total for last season. He has to take fair credit in that.

He'd be one of the last that would need replacing in a team that is the lowest scoring in the league unless we are going all Vincent Tan.