+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dan James

Dan James

Equalises off the bench v MU.

Quick and tricky but IMHO lucky to be where he is.

Lucky for us looks like he has hit a little bit of form right on Q, along with Keiffer.

With Ramsey playing a full 90 and Bale more or less winning the cup for LA, who knows...

Re: Dan James

I'm hoping Wilson's fit enough to play a decent part.

James looked very sharp. His pace is key for us

Thought Dan James looked quite good when he came on. Offered more for Fulham than Wilson did imo.

Moore on the scoresheet yesterday too

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Thought Dan James looked quite good when he came on. Offered more for Fulham than Wilson did imo.

Moore on the scoresheet yesterday too
    8 days til our first match against USA.
    Feels a bit surreal, but I'm absolutely ready for it.
    Results against the USA and Iran are perfectly realistic and would give us a cracking chance of winning the group.
    Come on Wayuls!

Made.my Sunday seeing Bobby Dec-Ried being skinned by Ganacho in the last play of the match. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Made.my Sunday seeing Bobby Dec-Ried being skinned by Ganacho in the last play of the match. ��
    Was he playing fullback?

Still not got my match tickets

Just wondering when to allow the panic to take over

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Was he playing fullback?
    Yes, he got booked again as well.

I'd be surprised to see James not start with Kieffer. Bale behind, with Ampadu and Ramsey in the middle. Back 5 picks itself with Ampadu in midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yes, he got booked again as well.
    Can’t imagine him as a full back

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Can’t imagine him as a full back
    He's playing as a wing back, it's the latest trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Ampadu in midfield.
    He's been playing well at RCB and he absolutely dominated Leao from Milan in a recent game. Has moved into midfield in the previous one and a half matches for Spezia, not sure if that's a permanent thing or an arrangement before the WC. Either way, he's a very versatile player, and future Wales captain.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He's been playing well at RCB and he absolutely dominated Leao from Milan in a recent game. Has moved into midfield in the previous one and a half matches for Spezia, not sure if that's a permanent thing or an arrangement before the WC. Either way, he's a very versatile player, and future Wales captain.
    Nearly 40caps and he’s still only 22 aswell. Mental statistic. Could get another 100 if we keep qualifying for tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch View Post
    Nearly 40caps and he’s still only 22 aswell. Mental statistic. Could get another 100 if we keep qualifying for tournaments.
    He's still got room to improve and needs to achieve a higher lever of consistency, but all the tools are in place for him to be a top player. The Chelsea loan system has been a bit of a hinderance for him (and other players), as they stockpile young talent without having clear development goals for them.