+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Neil Harris is fed up of watching the same old crap

Neil Harris is fed up of watching the same old crap

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/...ingham-277398/

It's not going well at Gillingham.

Re: Neil Harris is fed up of watching the same old crap

Our last three managers:

Harris - relegated from League One with Gillingham and now 23rd in League Two

McCarthy - unemployed

Morison - unemployed

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Our last three managers:

McCarthy - unemployed

Morison - unemployed
    Makes you wonder what benefit there is to the club to keep employing managers that nobody else seems to want.

Or how about I suggest a groundbreaking new plan. Let's try to target managers that other clubs might want to employ. Managers that are in demand. Ground breaking I know but I think it could work better than employing unpopular nobodies who haven't achieved anything in the game, at least for many years.

Perhaps we should get some advice from Swansea who seem to employ managers that other clubs want.

Our last three managers:

McCarthy - unemployed

Morison - unemployed
    McCarthy appointment after the initial interim period was just as strange as giving Hudson the job. Cheap options every time.

Who was the last manager who left and went on to bigger and better things? Malky flopped massively every move. I suppose it is Solskjaer but that was more down to luck and his united connections than ability.

Watched the game yesterday and Gillingham are the worst EFL side I’ve seen in ages on that evidence - they’ve scored six league goals all season! Think it should be said though that Neil Harris did get us to the Play Offs and I think he made some pretty good signings (eg Moore and Ng) - yes, the football was dull, but we were mostly a top half Championship side under him.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Watched the game yesterday and Gillingham are the worst EFL side I’ve seen in ages on that evidence - they’ve scored six league goals all season! Think it should be said though that Neil Harris did get us to the Play Offs and I think he made some pretty good signings (eg Moore and Ng) - yes, the football was dull, but we were mostly a top half Championship side under him.
    I think Lee Tomlin should take most of the credit for getting us to the play-offs.

I think Lee Tomlin should take most of the credit for getting us to the play-offs.
    I think there’s some truth in that, but Tomlin played his best football for City under Harris. It’s not much of a compliment, but I think Harris was probably the best of our recent managers.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think there’s some truth in that, but Tomlin played his best football for City under Harris. It’s not much of a compliment, but I think Harris was probably the best of our recent managers.
    Harris was smart enough to build the team around Tomlin in his first season as manager, but we were mediocre without Tomlin in Harris's second season and then completely crap when Kieffer Moore got injured.