+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: False Gnashers

False Gnashers

Watching the French game half time analysis, I notice that Gary Lineker seems to be the latest "name" to have had dental implants.

They have helped the look of some but not sure they suit everyone, Simon Cowell being another who's had 'em done and now looks like Mill Reef!

At least I think Lineker's are implants, though it looks like he might be sporting a gum shield!

Re: False Gnashers

ok..you kept it some what football related

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    ok..you kept it some what football related

I don't think he's had his teeth ripped out and new implants. Neither has he had his teeth filed down and had a full set of veneers. He's no Rylan Clark.
    I think he's some whitening, maybe a few veneers and his teeth straightened.

They look terrible on most people

One of my mother's carers who was in her mid fifties at the time told me she got her pearly white teeth from using whitening toothpaste but that was bollocks

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Watching the French game half time analysis, I notice that Gary Lineker seems to be the latest "name" to have had dental implants.

They have helped the look of some but not sure they suit everyone, Simon Cowell being another who's had 'em done and now looks like Mill Reef!

At least I think Lineker's are implants, though it looks like he might be sporting a gum shield!
    I would knock Simon cowells falsies out with a crowbar

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I don't think he's had his teeth ripped out and new implants. Neither has he had his teeth filed down and had a full set of veneers. He's no Rylan Clark.
    You sound like a dental rep

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Yes maybe you're right but he does look and talk differently and not for the better IMHO.

Rylan Clark

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    (but I LOL'd)

Interesting thought!

woody allen falsies.jpg

Yes maybe you're right but he does look and talk differently and not for the better IMHO.

Rylan Clark
    Rylan Clark is probably a good fella but somebody should tell him he looks like donny osmond on crack with his stupid glowy teeth

What's this

Implants are a different ball game altogether. I've got five of them, after an accident i sustained years ago. They're Titanium screws that are placed into the jaw bone and then the new tooth or teeth are screwed into the screw attached to the bone. Brilliant bit of engineering, although take some looking after, and are as expensive as ****. Bet you're sorry you mentioned it now

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Implants are a different ball game altogether. I've got five of them, after an accident i sustained years ago. They're Titanium screws that are placed into the jaw bone and then the new tooth or teeth are screwed into the screw attached to the bone. Brilliant bit of engineering, although take some looking after, and are as expensive as ****. Bet you're sorry you mentioned it now
    Cosmetic surgery on the NHS ?

You sound like a dental rep
    My wife's influence. She can't watch TV without commenting on what 'work' someone's had done and how good or bad it is.

Cosmetic surgery on the NHS ?
    Had to go private, as the waiting list was years. I understand that though, there are more important procedures. In order to get it funded by the NHS (which would have been difficult) i would have to prove that it was having a detrimental affect on my mental health. Cost me a ****ing fortune sludge, had to get it done though (for my own self esteem)

Just to add, it's not cosmetic, this is one real surgical procedure!

What's this
    thought you would know this

thought you would know this

I can't believe that!

Just to add, it's not cosmetic, this is one real surgical procedure!
    You should have used Fuji

You should have used Fuji
    If i could've, i would've! smashed my jaw and three teeth were dislodged, moved as aresult of the trauma. The dental hospital did a great job in saving the teeth, but it was only a matter of time.

If i could've, i would've! smashed my jaw and three teeth were dislodged, moved as aresult of the trauma. The dental hospital did a great job in saving the teeth, but it was only a matter of time.
    Jokes aside sorry to hear that. Glad you've recovered

Jokes aside sorry to hear that. Glad you've recovered
    Cheers! It was actually in a football match. big massive clash of heads. I lost!

or fekin Klopp.