+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brexit good news

Brexit good news

after leaving the EU, we have finally managed to take control of our borders. The pro-Brexit faction must be so happy

linky

Re: Brexit good news

Quote Originally Posted by DryCleaning View Post
    after leaving the EU, we have finally managed to take control of our borders. The pro-Brexit faction must be so happy

linky
    Incredible isn't it!!

It's almost as if the chief brextiteers were lying to us.

Perish the thought.

What was the target under Cameron? 100k wasn’t it?

I think you guys are focusing on the negatives. Lets look at the post Brexit positives:

stable government
    low inflation
    low taxes
    rising living standards
    economic growth

LoM will be on shortly to blame the Labour Party.

Quote Originally Posted by DryCleaning View Post
    I think you guys are focusing on the negatives. Lets look at the post Brexit positives:

stable government
    low inflation
    low taxes
    rising living standards
    economic growth

Ah yes.... the sun lit uplands of Brexit Britain.... if only!

I blame the Germans and that angle woman and macacroney in France they listened to Dave Boy Cameroon when he appealed to them to think about migration /free movement , we'd all be living such a rich and fruit bat life , its not Labours fault they couldn't come up with a cohesive party message to its supporters and letting in an own goal by selecting an anti European Maoist man hole collecting fruit bat yes Jezzie did warned us of the 'European empire' and said EU treaty would create 'a military Frankenstein'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8766421.html

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I blame the Germans and that angle woman and macacroney in France they listened to Dave Boy Cameroon when he appealed to them to think about migration /free movement , we'd all be living such a rich and fruit bat life , its not Labours fault they couldn't come up with a cohesive party message to its supporters and letting in an own goal by selecting an anti European Maoist man hole collecting fruit bat yes Jezzie did warned us of the 'European empire' and said EU treaty would create 'a military Frankenstein'

...........or just the usual word salad.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    I knew you didn't know the potted version of why we are ere

Nothing to do with Conservative party politics then. Nothing to do with Cameron thinking he could silence Farage and the “bastards” in his own party?

Untitled-3.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Where's that bloody red bus these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    Just as well that we aren't living 'a fruit bat life'......