+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Anyone else stressed already? Not sure I like this world cup lark, can't be good for the ticker

Also a sinking realisation we're probably going to have to cheer on England tomorrow

Re: Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Anyone else stressed already? Not sure I like this world cup lark, can't be good for the ticker

Also a sinking realisation we're probably going to have to cheer on England tomorrow
    I've already resigned myself to that. We need England to give them a pasting. Don't think I'll bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post

I can't say that I'm stressed about tomorrow, in fact I'm looking forward to it. Still deliberating over a breakfast beer though. But I'm really not looking forward to Tuesday evening at all. If we get bent over by England I think my phone will be getting switched off.

Not stressed at all. Going to enjoy it. Fully expect a comfortable win.

Then yep hope England do the same to USA

Nothing to get stressed about we have no chance of winning it.

City = Stress
    Wales = Gentle anxiety

What about if we win, USA win, then we only need a point and England are out? Nice and stress free!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    What about if we win, USA win, then we only need a point and England are out? Nice and stress free!
    Now that scenario would be stressful!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    This hasn’t aged well… 🤪