+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wales fans ditching Qatar for Tenerife.

Re: Wales fans ditching Qatar for Tenerife.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    From what I can make out, she contacted a few bars ( think the wigan pier being one of them ) and they setup a " fanzone " decked out in welsh flags etc etc, she also set up a Facebook page so people could join in the fun
    Enterprising woman. That's an oxymoron for a few on here!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Enterprising woman. That's an oxymoron for a few on here!
    You're overthinking this, it was just her barmaid gene kicking in!

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Having flown even further south yesterday, I'm now 11862 miles from Cardiff at the moment and I will be watching the next game from here. Can anyone beat that?
    It depends on where you are.

Having flown even further south yesterday, I'm now 11862 miles from Cardiff at the moment and I will be watching the next game from here. Can anyone beat that?
    Invercargill?

Where can I get some of this “Tenerife” and I hope it’s better than that Arab shite.

Quote Originally Posted by Barmy View Post
    Where can I get some of this “Tenerife” and I hope it’s better than that Arab shite.
    Tenerife has to be better than Qatar-grief!

Seems that the inevitable happened last night in Tenerife with Wales and England fans

You don’t have to be Einstein to work out what was going to happen as it wasn’t just Welsh fans had the idea of going to Tenerife for the World Cup

Should be interesting on Tuesday night when we actually play each other

White Plastic chairs at the ready

On a plus note, it’s a big global football love in at the games in Qatar

Not as good as a European tournament of course but still an enjoyable experience and exceeded my expectations

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Tone View Post
    Seems that the inevitable happened last night in Tenerife with Wales and England fans

You don’t have to be Einstein to work out what was going to happen as it wasn’t just Welsh fans had the idea of going to Tenerife for the World Cup

Should be interesting on Tuesday night when we actually play each other

White Plastic chairs at the ready

On a plus note, it’s a big global football love in at the games in Qatar

Not as good as a European tournament of course but still an enjoyable experience and exceeded my expectations
    Bit of agro was there? Been to quite a few places around the world I reckon playa de las Americas is up there with the grimmest. A place I’ll happily never go back too….

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Bit of agro was there? Been to quite a few places around the world I reckon playa de las Americas is up there with the grimmest. A place I’ll happily never go back too….
    https://twitter.com/hauvetime/status...cgLjfFwr0rD0NA

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Playa de las Americas is a chavtastic sh*thole. The Benidorm of the Canary Islands.

I stick to Lanzarote for my Canary Island fix

Look how shitted they are, in the sh*thole capital of the world…..shocking

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    From what I can make out, she contacted a few bars ( think the wigan pier being one of them ) and they setup a " fanzone " decked out in welsh flags etc etc, she also set up a Facebook page so people could join in the fun
    Fanzone

It’s Veronica’s strip ffs. Been a zone for pissed up British holidaymakers since the 80s

West Ham used to run the doors and drug trade there late 80s / 90s.

Looks like Wales are on the other side of the road in what was the old Lineker bar.

Pablo, wibble, spaghetti, flange crucible them wot dunnit folks corbyn splonge
    Is it weird that I perfectly understood that!?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Fanzone

It’s Veronica’s strip ffs. Been a zone for pissed up British holidaymakers since the 80s

West Ham used to run the doors and drug trade there late 80s / 90s.

Looks like Wales are on the other side of the road in what was the old Lineker bar.
    You're up early. How was breakfast at the Travelodge? Make sure Tuerto pays his half. Sorry I couldn't make it. Shame. I fancied a bit of rough!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    You're up early. How was breakfast at the Travelodge? Make sure Tuerto pays his half. Sorry I couldn't make it. Shame. I fancied a bit of rough!
    It was the Premier Inn and jealousy is a terrbible trait

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    It was the Premier Inn and jealousy is a terrbible trait

looks like some deciding to copy Hennessys kicking overnight in tenerife

On the beach today after two hectic days, island tour on Thursday and in the Wigan Pier/La Flaca fanzone before 8 yesterday morning. It’s a great set up there. No bother here in Adeje, sat with a bunch of Leeds people last night, theywere surprisingly agreeable folk:hehe, there were a load of rather tipsy Welsh men & women in there, one was a bit over the top, trying to drag anyone and everyone up to dance with her, she hardly had a leg under her, she was that bladdered. The only unsavoury incident was that she’d visibly pissed herself without apparently realising it. It was a great, trouble free, enjoyable night in the Temple Bar pub.
    I wouldn’t read into the fracas in Las Americas too much, on the strip outside Veronica’s. It’s a notorious place to go where a Women’s Institute outing would quite easily get caught up in a rumble.
    Gorgeous day on the beach today, could think of worse places to be at the end of November.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    looks like some deciding to copy Hennessys kicking overnight in tenerife

What an embarrassment. Chair throwing , windmill punching fat slobs. None of them could punch their way out of a paper bag.

Fecking muppets all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    What an embarrassment. Chair throwing , windmill punching fat slobs. None of them could punch their way out of a paper bag.
    A group of three Russians would clear the whole street in five minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    To be honest, that probably happens there most nights of the week

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    A group of three Russians would clear the whole street in five minutes!
    Not anymore, they appear to be shit at fighting these days unless maybe it’s special forces……

Flying out tomorrow 😎
    Bit of Autumn/Winter sun 🌞
    Cancelled my front row seats in Veronica's for the Ingurland game 😇

And the reason? Because they/you are a bunch of piss heads that want to fight and cause aggro and they know they will not get to do that in Qatar. Obnoxious.