Quote Originally Posted by Seabird View Post
Wouldn’t like to be in Rob Page’s shoes today. What ever side he selects he can’t win. Should Bale and Ramsey start? Can’t see him not starting them. A couple of years ago I would have quite confident of us giving them a game but age has caught up with too many of our “stars” and three games in eight days in the conditions they have been playing has been much too big an ask. I don’t think the England side is a great one but it doesn’t take a great side to beat us at the moment.

Will I be watching? Probably, but if England get a two goal lead I think I will be reaching for the off-button.
Totally agree.
Personally I think Bale shouldn't start, he's been completely anonymous and his legs are shot - that's not to take away from the great things that he's done for us, including dragging us to this world cup. We just can't carry him any more.

I see it as if we want any chance from this game he needs to be on the bench and come on in the last 25 mins against (hopefully) tired defenders.

The issue being that he's going to want to start this game, it's going to be his last for Wales. I can't see Page having the bollocks to drop him.