+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is there still a page from the original ccmb where you can see the names of original members

Re: Is there still a page from the original ccmb where you can see the names of original members

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Maltese , Docks or Grangetown family
    the ones i knew were living in grangetown

Re: Is there still a page from the original ccmb where you can see the names of original members

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I’ll add my good friend AlwaysAway to this list. Nearly a year since Covid took him. Very sadly missed.

Always ready with a controversial thread, I do wonder where his cryptocurrency went and airlines from Jersey must have taken a hit.
    Oh I didn't know that. Was wondering about him just the other day when I saw a crypto news article. Very sad news.

The Alien was a good bloke, passed a few jobs on to him and he was great. Always good for advice as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    The Alien was a good bloke, passed a few jobs on to him and he was great. Always good for advice as well.
    Lived in my street for years and I didn't even know until the day they tried to remove his body from his house and it was a couple of tractors involved as it was a very steep hill on Hafod Court Road where we lived and the vehicle couldn't collect his body for ages until they cleared all the snow and ice from the start of the bottom of the hill right up to his house.
    Wasn't until a few days later I realised from this site and what was also said I realised it was him

Not making much sense sorry I'm on drugs in hospital

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    Not making much sense sorry I'm on drugs in hospital
    Enjoy...

Yea I miss him, used to often exchange PM's with me, I passed few jobs to him from people in S Wales

I’ll add my good friend AlwaysAway to this list. Nearly a year since Covid took him. Very sadly missed.

Always ready with a controversial thread, I do wonder where his cryptocurrency went and airlines from Jersey must have taken a hit.
    I didn't know that. RIP. Was he from Barry?

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    Lived in my street for years and I didn't even know until the day they tried to remove his body from his house and it was a couple of tractors involved as it was a very steep hill on Hafod Court Road where we lived and the vehicle couldn't collect his body for ages until they cleared all the snow and ice from the start of the bottom of the hill right up to his house.
    Wasn't until a few days later I realised from this site and what was also said I realised it was him
    Cwmbran boy wasn't he ?

BobbyBucketRam was from up there

He was suffering from terminal cancer but loved his fishing so took him to the canal

Loved his ferrets

Long gone now

RIP All Bluebirds

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I didn't know that. RIP. Was he from Barry?
    Penarth I think but someone may correct me

Wow, that’s really sad. How old was he, Des??

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    Here's the oldest I could find on wayback machine. If Mike knows the original URL or IP address it may be possible to go further back in time

Cardiff City Message Board - Message Index (archive.org)
    Spotted one my posts on there, under a former alias of mine, THE Most Electrifying Man In Sports Entertainment!

Whatever happened to lucyintheskywithdiamonds…..