+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anti-vaxxers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Anti-vaxxers

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm surprised that anybody could be against the Covid vaccine after reading about the Twitter Files.
    Good Day WB, in view of the twitter expose i thought i better log back in and check my DM's are no more Dm's were compromised on here a few years ago, other than a couple of FB posts I've essentially ignored social media platforms, but I have now created a sock account on twitter to follow the expose, apparently 2nd drops are coming soon, I have no opinion but am interested, trust me, keeping away from these type of sites is far better for your personal wellbeing, the position of being un vaccinated and the absolute hate enforced by the big social media influencers and amplified by their sheep applied to myself and those like me has taken its toll, resulting in a very unpleasant episode a few weeks ago, giving the impression of being strong on the outside doesn't tell the story of what's going on inside.

Enough said.
    Merry Xmas and & HNY to yourself and fellow deplorables, your man Ampadu did well, one of the few who did, a tournament too far for Bale and Ramsey but delighted that they have added WC Finals to their achievements.

Lets' see what happens in 2023

Re: Anti-vaxxers

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Good Day WB, in view of the twitter expose i thought i better log back in and check my DM's are no more Dm's were compromised on here a few years ago, other than a couple of FB posts I've essentially ignored social media platforms, but I have now created a sock account on twitter to follow the expose, apparently 2nd drops are coming soon, I have no opinion but am interested, trust me, keeping away from these type of sites is far better for your personal wellbeing, the position of being un vaccinated and the absolute hate enforced by the big social media influencers and amplified by their sheep applied to myself and those like me has taken its toll, resulting in a very unpleasant episode a few weeks ago, giving the impression of being strong on the outside doesn't tell the story of what's going on inside.

Enough said.
    Merry Xmas and & HNY to yourself and fellow deplorables, your man Ampadu did well, one of the few who did, a tournament too far for Bale and Ramsey but delighted that they have added WC Finals to their achievements.

Lets' see what happens in 2023

Shame it’s taken a toll on you, I’m the opposite, always stand up for what you believe in.