+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anti-vaxxers

Re: Anti-vaxxers

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    My comment was addressed directly at you, so trying to pass it off as something else is Gluey class dissembling - you're against the Covid vaccine, so you are an anti vaxxer.
    I’m not against it , each to their own , I just don’t wish to have booster after booster when I see no benefit to me as I’m fit and healthy, exercise, have had Covid and make lifestyle changes to reduce risks which may impact my health.

How is not having a booster anti vax ? can you explain in detail, or do you insist on labelling this terminology which many find offensive. Lucky for you I don’t.

What business is it of yours what peoples medical choices are , as long as you have has yours?

Cheeky cnunt

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I’m not against it , each to their own , I just don’t wish to have booster after booster when I see no benefit to me as I’m fit and healthy, exercise, have had Covid and make lifestyle changes to reduce risks which may impact my health.

How is not having a booster anti vax ? can you explain in detail, or do you insist on labelling this terminology which many find offensive. Lucky for you I don’t.

What business is it of yours what peoples medical choices are , as long as you have has yours?

Cheeky cnunt
    By that I assume you have had the Covid vaccination then? I'm sorry for labelling you an anti vaxxer then, but you could have said so in the first place.

However, all that has happened here is that someone, not a group of people as you're trying to make out, has been called an anti vaxxer by me based on what they've said about it the vaccine in the past, what's inflammatory about that?

I would have thought there are plenty of people around who are proud to be called anti vaxxers.

Cheeky cnunt
    They'll be onto your sex life next and what you ate for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    My comment was addressed directly at you, so trying to pass it off as something else is Gluey class dissembling - you're against the Covid vaccine, so you are an anti vaxxer.
    I'm surprised that anybody could be against the Covid vaccine after reading about the Twitter Files.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm surprised that anybody could be against the Covid vaccine after reading about the Twitter Files.
    Good Day WB, in view of the twitter expose i thought i better log back in and check my DM's are no more Dm's were compromised on here a few years ago, other than a couple of FB posts I've essentially ignored social media platforms, but I have now created a sock account on twitter to follow the expose, apparently 2nd drops are coming soon, I have no opinion but am interested, trust me, keeping away from these type of sites is far better for your personal wellbeing, the position of being un vaccinated and the absolute hate enforced by the big social media influencers and amplified by their sheep applied to myself and those like me has taken its toll, resulting in a very unpleasant episode a few weeks ago, giving the impression of being strong on the outside doesn't tell the story of what's going on inside.

Enough said.
    Merry Xmas and & HNY to yourself and fellow deplorables, your man Ampadu did well, one of the few who did, a tournament too far for Bale and Ramsey but delighted that they have added WC Finals to their achievements.

Lets' see what happens in 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Good Day WB, in view of the twitter expose i thought i better log back in and check my DM's are no more Dm's were compromised on here a few years ago, other than a couple of FB posts I've essentially ignored social media platforms, but I have now created a sock account on twitter to follow the expose, apparently 2nd drops are coming soon, I have no opinion but am interested, trust me, keeping away from these type of sites is far better for your personal wellbeing, the position of being un vaccinated and the absolute hate enforced by the big social media influencers and amplified by their sheep applied to myself and those like me has taken its toll, resulting in a very unpleasant episode a few weeks ago, giving the impression of being strong on the outside doesn't tell the story of what's going on inside.

Enough said.
    Merry Xmas and & HNY to yourself and fellow deplorables, your man Ampadu did well, one of the few who did, a tournament too far for Bale and Ramsey but delighted that they have added WC Finals to their achievements.

Lets' see what happens in 2023

Shame it’s taken a toll on you, I’m the opposite, always stand up for what you believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    They'll be onto your sex life next and what you ate for dinner
    That's Facebook mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    That's Facebook mate.
    Says chief rumour monger

Says chief rumour monger
    Spot on mate, more to come as well