+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti-vaxxers

Anti-vaxxers

It's a bit of a laugh, winding people up on here about how the covid vaccine is horribly dangerous.

Then you read stories like this, people who do actually believe it and are letting their young baby die:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...urgery-on-baby

"New Zealand’s health service has made a court application over the guardianship of a four-month-old baby whose parents are refusing to allow his life-saving heart surgery to go ahead unless non-vaccinated blood is used."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-baby-boy.html

"A New Zealand couple have refused to let doctors use vaccinated blood to perform life-saving heart surgery on their baby boy. The parents, who have not been named to protect their child's identity, are 'hugely concerned' about the type of blood being used in the surgery.

Their four-month-old has severe pulmonary valve stenosis, meaning he has a narrow heart valve, and requires urgent surgery involving the use of donated blood. The boy’s parents believe the Covid vaccine, which has been approved by every single one of the world’s major health bodies, is ‘experimental’.*"

Re: Anti-vaxxers

More derogatory anti-vaxxer nonsense, I don't know of anyone who has never had a vaccine.

If they are so brainless to delay his operation to save him from dying from his condition, they should be deemed unfit to take care of him. Any other parent that knowingly allows a child to die in their care would be jailed

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Which has been approved by every single one of the world’s major health bodies
    Interesting FOI emails just released, and I'm not sure if I would be trusting Fauci & Co as much as you do!

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    If they are so brainless to delay his operation to save him from dying from his condition, they should be deemed unfit to take care of him. Any other parent that knowingly allows a child to die in their care would be jailed
    Yep, I agree with that. How could the long term effects of vaccinated blood (which isn't really a thing at all) possibly be worse than dying?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Interesting FOI emails just released, and I'm not sure if I would be trusting Fauci & Co as much as you do!
    Out of interest, and regardless of the debate in this thread. Is the quote you attributed to Lardy something he posted or something you faked up yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Out of interest, and regardless of the debate in this thread. Is the quote you attributed to Lardy something he posted or something you faked up yourself?
    If you only read the first and last sentence, he is saying covid vaccines are safe because they are approved by every single one of the world’s major health bodies. If all the world's major health bodies were squeaky clean then he may have a point, otherwise it's propaganda.

If you only read the first and last sentence, he is saying covid vaccines are safe because they are approved by every single one of the world’s major health bodies. If all the world's major health bodies were squeaky clean then he may have a point, otherwise it's propaganda.
    So in summary. you made it up and put Lardy's name to it as if he said it himself?

First Team

What expertise do YOU have in assessing vaccine safety?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Is this idiot talking about the opening paragraph from the article that I clearly put in quotations?

Is this idiot talking about the opening paragraph from the article that I clearly put in quotations?
    Don't ask me, I'm sure he can pathetically dissemble for himself!

It's a bit of a laugh, winding people up on here about how the covid vaccine is horribly dangerous.

Then you read stories like this, people who do actually believe it and are letting their young baby die:

"New Zealand’s health service has made a court application over the guardianship of a four-month-old baby whose parents are refusing to allow his life-saving heart surgery to go ahead unless non-vaccinated blood is used."

"A New Zealand couple have refused to let doctors use vaccinated blood to perform life-saving heart surgery on their baby boy. The parents, who have not been named to protect their child's identity, are 'hugely concerned' about the type of blood being used in the surgery.

Their four-month-old has severe pulmonary valve stenosis, meaning he has a narrow heart valve, and requires urgent surgery involving the use of donated blood. The boy’s parents believe the Covid vaccine, which has been approved by every single one of the world’s major health bodies, is ‘experimental’.*"
    You do realise your opening headline could be classed as inflammatory and is a form of casual discrimination don’t you ?

Pretty much sums you up.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    You do realise your opening headline could be classed as inflammatory and is a form of casual discrimination don’t you ?

Pretty much sums you up.
    Why is it inflammatory? We'll be getting someone on here soon saying it's racist I suppose. You have clearly shown on here over a long period that you are against the Covid vaccine, so you must surely be an anti vaxxer.

Pretty much sums you up.
    This thread is about the consequences of the spreading of false stories about the covid vaccine.

If your main concern is about the feelings of a group of wide-eyed mouth breathers rather than a four month old baby needlessly and deliberately being left to die by his own parents, then that about sums you up.

Sorry that you have been so offended by the horrible real life ramifications of the type of covid misinformation that regularly appears on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Why is it inflammatory? We'll be getting someone on here soon saying it's racist I suppose. You have clearly shown on here over a long period that you are against the Covid vaccine, so you must surely be an anti vaxxer.
    I’ve had numerous vaccines as have my family , and the blanket term anti fax is offensive to many who are unable to take many vaccines due to medical and religious reasons.

This thread is about the consequences of the spreading of false stories about the covid vaccine.

If your main concern is about the feelings of a group of wide-eyed mouth breathers rather than a four month old baby needlessly and deliberately being left to die by his own parents, then that about sums you up.

Sorry that you have been so offended by the horrible real life ramifications of the type of covid misinformation that regularly appears on this forum.
    False information , such as ?

I’ve had numerous vaccines as have my family , and the blanket term anti fax is offensive to many who are unable to take many vaccines due to medical and religious reasons.
    Unable to and refusing to and spreading misinformation about are very different things. Seems a bit inflammatory to lump them together. Perhaps some casual discrimination too?

There have been numerous posts on here containing vaccine disinformation, much of it has been called out, and some of it has been posted under your username so don't pretend you need examples.

Are you prepared to comment on the subject of this thread? The parents who are letting their innocent baby die? If not you might want to bow out of thread as you're really not coming across well.

Or for balance of probability reasons, that's a massive wave of death lurking over the horizon.

DG1.jpg

Don’t deflect from the fact that you have used inflammatory and discriminatory language which you have done consistently.

Now, Point out where misinformation has been posted , as most of the information is in the public domain.

As an aside , it’s an Unofficial messageboard not the BMJ , so like with most things, it’s peoples opinions. I don’t expect to glean medical advice from here , and if you feel it’s misinformation you are entitled to ask the boards moderator to remove it.

Inflammatory and casual racist comments Is what you have posted.

Or for balance of probability reasons, that's a massive wave of death lurking over the horizon.

DG1.jpg
    Phase ii - MMWR NCNDM records .Haven't come across these where can these be found ?

I,m up with the VAERS records which are worrying in itself

You're the one who is politicizing it, and dare I say milking it for all it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Phase ii - MMWR NCNDM records .Haven't come across these where can these be found ?

I,m up with the VAERS records which are worrying in itself
    US government health agency, the one Lardy mentioned in his OP.

Raving lunatics

One of my female friends has a daughter who was quite unwell with covid following her decision .....influenced by her boyfriend .....not to have the covid jab

She has however had 3 lots of treatment to enable her to get pregnant

So she took a chance with that 🤔

My comment was addressed directly at you, so trying to pass it off as something else is Gluey class dissembling - you're against the Covid vaccine, so you are an anti vaxxer.

Most people on this board would be severely disabled or dead without vaccinations in their lives.

Had my annual flu a few weeks ago in Boots (I like to dress for these occasions). Rumours of arms falling off are greatly exaggerated. One side effect though was that I ended up buying aftershave so clearly my judgment was badly affected according to the CTs.