+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lardy & Cyril

Lardy & Cyril

Thanks to Elon Musk, we now know that Lardy & Cyril are the willing victims of government coercion, media propaganda, and are easy prey for the narrative engineers. This would also explain why the intrepid duo are always mostly wrong about everything.

Get well soon boys

Re: Lardy & Cyril

Has this post really had the 3,000 odd viewings in the hour since it was posted that my computer is telling me it has?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Has this post really had the 3,000 odd viewings in the hour since it was posted that my computer is telling me it has?
    Probably just WB furiously mashing F5 seeing if someone will give him attention.

Very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Probably just WB furiously mashing F5 seeing if someone will give him attention.
    The remainder are probably people curious about what total delusion looks like in printed form.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Thanks to Elon Musk, we now know that Lardy & Cyril are the willing victims of government coercion, media propaganda, and are easy prey for the narrative engineers. This would also explain why the intrepid duo are always mostly wrong about everything.

Get well soon boys
    Their secret buddies will be after you ,with quirky replies, oh, spoke too soon , there they are ..

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Their secret buddies will be after you ,with quirky replies, oh, spoke too soon , there they are ..
    Quirky? If anything is quirky it’s the fact that in less than a day, this thread has attracted over six thousand views and a five star rating (probably put there by Gluey mind) despite the OP saying nothing of interest or relevance. Contrast that with your David Milliband thread/attempted wind up which has just staggered past the fifty mark in the three hours since you started it.

This certainly helps to explain why Lardy & Cyril always get everything wrong and have a warped sense of reality ...

Jack Dorsey denied what we knew was true, Twitter was rigged to censor conservatives. pic.twitter.com/IMDPooiAzG
    — Terri Green (@TerriGreenUSA) December 9, 2022

Nearly fifteen thousand viewings in six days

Nearly fifteen thousand viewings in six days
    There's a few unwell people on here, and i mean a few!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    There's a few unwell people on here, and i mean a few!
    There are a few who have big mouths as well.

And others would rather talk about the number of views, while ignoring the fact that Lardy & Cyril are a pair of brainwashed disinformationists. It's almost as though they are trying to derail the thread!

Quirky? If anything is quirky it’s the fact that in less than a day, this thread has attracted over six thousand views and a five star rating (probably put there by Gluey mind) despite the OP saying nothing of interest or relevance. Contrast that with your David Milliband thread/attempted wind up which has just staggered past the fifty mark in the three hours since you started it.
    Oooh, bit bitchy old chap

And others would rather talk about the number of views, while ignoring the fact that Lardy & Cyril are a pair of brainwashed disinformationists. It's almost as though they are trying to derail the thread!
    And thier mates

This thread was never on the rails.

'Brainwashed disinformationists'? You can actually type that with a straight face? Good grief!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Oooh, bit bitchy old chap
    Odd you think I was being bitchy. My point was that your thread was proceeding like you’d expect a typical thread on this board would, whereas, lately, you get the odd one that, apparently, attracts thousands within an hour despite what appears to be the most banal of content in its OP.

By the way, what happened to the rest of Musk’s “sensational” Twitter files?

Odd you think I was being bitchy. My point was that your thread was proceeding like you’d expect a typical thread on this board would, whereas, lately, you get the odd one that, apparently, attracts thousands within an hour despite what appears to be the most banal of content in its OP.

By the way, what happened to the rest of Musk’s “sensational” Twitter files?
    I don't get this board/forum at all and find it really, really, boring. We used to have better (sometimes heated) political debates but now I feel I've wandered into a Wales-Bales squat whenever I come on here. If I see another one of those grinning emojis at the end of every post I may actually rip my own eyes out. ........

I think we've had better discussions with the occasional O/T thread next door than anything going on on here. It's bonkers.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    This thread was never on the rails.

'Brainwashed disinformationists'? You can actually type that with a straight face? Good grief!
    There is a perfectly good case study on this forum where the intrepid duo regurgitated every morsel of propaganda and disinformation under the sun!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I don't get this board/forum at all and find it really, really, boring. We used to have better (sometimes heated) political debates but now I feel I've wandered into a Wales-Bales squat whenever I come on here. If I see another one of those grinning emojis at the end of every post I may actually rip my own eyes out. ........

I think we've had better discussions with the occasional O/T thread next door than anything going on on here. It's bonkers.
    Just remember how bonkers it was when your life actually becomes bonkers

There is a perfectly good case study on this forum where the intrepid duo regurgitated every morsel of propaganda and disinformation under the sun!
    As others have said, this thread shows more about your current obsessions than it does about its intended targets.

Still whenever we reach the point of attribution to myself or Lardy you never seem to make it beyond the vague cliche to the specific quote.

Feel free to have another go using the perfectly good case study on this forum where the intrepid duo regurgitated every morsel of propaganda and disinformation under the sun!