+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Eurozone economy ˃ its never good news bloody Brexit ,Truss, Boris & And His Flecking Dog

Eurozone economy ˃ its never good news bloody Brexit ,Truss, Boris & And His Flecking Dog

Latest No Tory fault Eurozone news From FT

Eurozone economy ˃

Meloni pushes back on Italy’s shift into digital payments age
    Brussels may resist plan to give businesses the right to demand cash for low-value transactions
    DECEMBER 4, 2022

Eurozone bank lending predicted to fall for first time since 2014

EY expects it will be harder for cash-strapped companies to borrow next year
    DECEMBER 4, 2022

Re: Eurozone economy ˃ its never good news bloody Brexit ,Truss, Boris & And His Flecking Dog

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Latest No Tory fault Eurozone news From FT

Eurozone economy ˃

Meloni pushes back on Italy’s shift into digital payments age
    Brussels may resist plan to give businesses the right to demand cash for low-value transactions
    DECEMBER 4, 2022

Eurozone bank lending predicted to fall for first time since 2014

EY expects it will be harder for cash-strapped companies to borrow next year
    DECEMBER 4, 2022

Re: Eurozone economy ˃ its never good news bloody Brexit ,Truss, Boris & And His Flecking Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    Just what I was thinking, but, whatever it means, it’s bound to be Labour’s fault.

It's getting harder and harder to read between the lines.

Paranoia creeping into the replies Its' got bugger all to do with with Labour as you well know reading between the lines of the flippant answers it appears one doesn't like to see the big problems in Europe and around the world not just in the UK or just Tory mistakes which I'm sure there are many In these challenging times ..

So whatever your replies mean like ( whatever it means, it’s bound to be Labour’s fault ??? .) I can only reply whatever it means , it’s not always the Tories fault , as you all well know, but hate to admit form yer comfy sofas ...............

Paranoia creeping into the replies Its' got bugger all to do with with Labour as you well know reading between the lines of the flippant answers it appears one doesn't like to see the big problems in Europe and around the world not just in the UK or just Tory mistakes which I'm sure there are many In these challenging times ..

So whatever your replies mean like ( whatever it means, it’s bound to be Labour’s fault ??? .) I can only reply whatever it means , it’s not always the Tories fault , as you all well know, but hate to admit form yer comfy sofas ...............

Sorry, I honestly didn’t know what you were talking about, so I played safe and assumed it was you on your defeault setting again.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Sorry, I honestly didn’t know what you were talking about, so I played safe and assumed it was you on your defeault setting again.
    I oncde pointed out to LoM on here that many of his posts are totally unintelligible to the rest of us and that he should sanity check them before posting them. I don't think he took any notice.........

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I oncde pointed out to LoM on here that many of his posts are totally unintelligible to the rest of us and that he should sanity check them before posting them. I don't think he took any notice.........
    He's far better off cutting and pasting from Guido Fawkes or Breitbart as he usually does.