+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: FT: STOKE CITY 2 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: STOKE CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    its a good picture today goal from wintle
    It's not great on my TV. Especially when the ball is moving quickly. It's making me go cross eyed!!!

ere we go

Stoke lead 2-1

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    ere we go
    like i said

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Bosch View Post
    It's not great on my TV. Especially when the ball is moving quickly. It's making me go cross eyed!!!
    maybe try cleaning the valve

Nkounkou is a truly terrible defender and unfortunately he's up against their main threat in Campbell

We are going down

Stoker’s second goal a fluke, but it was definitely onside - what were City appealing for?

Looks like there could be more goals in it for us, but the same applies toStoke.

Romeo.....Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Romeo.....Hmmm...
    He's had a poor game so far. Stoke are awful- we cannot afford to lose this game.

Whyte is playing well despite our lack of decent possession

Surprised that wasn’t a penalty.

Kipre needs to calm down

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Surprised that wasn’t a penalty.
    Yup, win some, lose some.

HT 2-1

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    HT 2-1
    Overall we have played OK. However, Stoke should have had at least one penalty but in general we seem to be playing reasonably well.

Both full backs have been shocking. The gap between them at the centre backs is huge. Midfield is non existent. We are poorly set up with crap players and no creativity. The only creativity so far has come from the left back who shouldn't be on the pitch. We need a big January, and we need Morrison fit and signed. Also, I find myself wondering if Allsop could have saved shots far too regularly.

We don’t deserve to be losing but we are. That’s why we are going down unless we can get 2 forwards in January, another centre half and a midfield player.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Overall we have played OK. However, Stoke should have had at least one penalty but in general we seem to be playing reasonably well.
    We don't do anything when we have it though. Stoke are crap but it doesn't help their best player is up against our worst.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    We don’t deserve to be losing but we are. That’s why we are going down unless we can get 2 forwards in January, another centre half and a midfield player.
    And a winger, and a left back.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Both full backs have been shocking. The gap between them at the centre backs is huge. Midfield is non existent. We are poorly set up with crap players and no creativity. The only creativity so far has come from the left back who shouldn't be on the pitch. We need a big January, and we need Morrison fit and signed. Also, I find myself wondering if Allsop could have saved shots far too regularly.
    Fair assessment.

So let's see what Hudson is made of then. Will he make changes at half time to try and wrestle back this match? Colwill perhaps with Harris or Ojo. Or will he give his starting XI another 15-20 minutes to get us back level. I imagine he will be very happy with a point but looking at the live table we are bang in trouble and sleepwalking into a very real relegation fight !

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    We don't do anything when we have it though. Stoke are crap but it doesn't help their best player is up against our worst.
    Have a look when we have the ball out wide and about to deliver, nobody wanting to make those runs into the box. I don't blame our midfield though, none of them have the legs to get back in again. It's poor and predictable.

The chances of someone picking out a blue shirt in the box can’t be more than 5%.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Have a look when we have the ball out wide and about to deliver, nobody wanting to make those runs into the box. I don't blame our midfield though, none of them have the legs to get back in again. It's poor and predictable.
    Colwill has to come on and just hope he can do something. We get it wide when they've got a giant in the middle who just heads everything away. I just don't see what the plan is to break teams open. Doesn't help that the bench is terrible. I hope Ojo can remember he was a Championship footballer at some point.