+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Masks on children

Masks on children

Political decision, not a medical one and not risk-assessed for 17 months

Any harms to children appear to have been of subsidiary importance to making adults feel safe

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%...medium%3Demail

Re: Masks on children

Anything to keep the panic going.

Keep on coming with those hits. You don't want to waste half time!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Keep on coming with those hits. You don't want to waste half time!
    Nearly 1,900 of them in less than an hour

I finish typing that one line and there’s another hundred who’ve, apparently, read the thread.

What’s your view on it - I appreciate some of us questioned this years ago but now it’s out in the open and another conspiracy that’s on point feel free to add substance to the thread

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Nearly 1,900 of them in less than an hour

I finish typing that one line and there’s another hundred who’ve, apparently, read the thread.
    That's the man child for you. When you think he has exhausted ways to look silly thre is always another!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    That's the man child for you. When you think he has exhausted ways to look silly thre is always another!
    What are you talking about now , attention seeker?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    What are you talking about now , attention seeker?
    Oh the absolute irony of that comment

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    You'll like this one packerman

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5368547

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Just to reiterate I don’t need to come in here to get attention, if I want attention I would probably use Facebook or insta - you’re welcome to add me as a friend if you want, it would be great to see what these big hitters are like in real life

So, can you contribute to the post ?

So, can you contribute to the post ?
    That would be a first, but highly unlikely!

Isn't every post a form of attention seeking? Otherwise why would we do it? It has negative connotations but it's a human trait isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Isn't every post a form of attention seeking? Otherwise why would we do it? It has negative connotations but it's a human trait isn't it?
    Agreed, but lately messages on this forum from certain posters have been attracting readers at a quicker rate than Carl Curtis’ updates used to.

Agreed, but lately messages on this forum from certain posters have been attracting readers at a quicker rate than Carl Curtis’ updates used to.
    I suspect f*ckery's afoot Bob!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I suspect f*ckery's afoot Bob!

It’s probably Brigade 77

I can’t even see the post count on my iPhone , what do you mean exactly?
    I have noticed the Lardy Thread was higher than normal but is this post disproportionately high ?

High post count benefits the site owner only I would have thought through advertising?

It’s probably Brigade 77

I can’t even see the post count on my iPhone , what do you mean exactly?
    I have noticed the Lardy Thread was higher than normal but is this post disproportionately high ?

High post count benefits the site owner only I would have thought through advertising?
    I noticed if first about ten days ago and just thought it was weird. However, if you look at the football board and compare the number of views each post gets compared to this one, the difference is huge. This thread for example is about what I agree is a shocking story, but it’s currently got close to 5,000 viewings despite being hijacked by people like me pointing out how many views it’s had. While there’s long runnings threads like the Trump one near the top of the board, all of the others at the top of it are pretty recent one, yet, apart from the one Life on Mars posted today are up in the thousands of views - the figures say that the number of people looking at this board is a lot more then on the football board and I just can’t believe that’s true.

I noticed if first about ten days ago and just thought it was weird. However, if you look at the football board and compare the number of views each post gets compared to this one, the difference is huge. This thread for example is about what I agree is a shocking story, but it’s currently got close to 5,000 viewings despite being hijacked by people like me pointing out how many views it’s had. While there’s long runnings threads like the Trump one near the top of the board, all of the others at the top of it are pretty recent one, yet, apart from the one Life on Mars posted today are up in the thousands of views - the figures say that the number of people looking at this board is a lot more then on the football board and I just can’t believe that’s true.
    Well it is high , perhaps more people are looking as it’s topical and against the main narrative?

It does make you wonder , that’s why I mentioned Brigade 77,

Ask Mike Morris I suppose.

Well it is high , perhaps more people are looking as it’s topical and against the main narrative?

It does make you wonder , that’s why I mentioned Brigade 77,

Ask Mike Morris I suppose.
    Agreed. Anyone who thinks 14.5k posts in a couple of days on the subject of Lardy and Cyril was the work of an adolescent semi-housebound narcissist rather than that of a secretive British Army unit is simply not getting it.

If I had to guess, it’s the ambiguity of the titles. Most threads people know if the topic is interesting to them based on the title. These threads could contain anything so more people click on them to see the content.

Whatever it is, I doubt Mike minds

I clicked non it because I thought it was a great idea for a Christmas present and I wanted to know where to get them.

In years to come people will telling their kids the story of Lardy & Cyril.

What I find incredible is that posters are more concerned with the admin of the board ( which has nothing at all to do with them) than the actual diktat needlessly imposed on to children in respect of masks in schools.

FoLlowiNG thE sciEncE

What I find incredible is that posters are more concerned with the admin of the board ( which has nothing at all to do with them) than the actual diktat needlessly imposed on to children in respect of masks in schools.

FoLlowiNG thE sciEncE
    Diversion tactics 101.

I am all in favour

Some of those kids are ugly as feck