+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Morning Eurozone Fans : Guess What Globalisation & Interdependence Doesn't Work

Morning Eurozone Fans : Guess What Globalisation & Interdependence Doesn't Work

Germany was warned by the USA about cosying up to the likes of China / Russia , they will hold you to ransom, it explains now its negative approach to funding its contribution by GDP to NATO's ( yep the orange man called that one right Mrs Merkel ? )

No wonder the Germans economy looked better than everyone else's for so long , it wrongly held onto he belief that its manufacture base would see it through while others supplied the service to drive it , what puzzles me they could se zero net heading to towards them why wait so long and cotinine of dragging fossil fuels into its economy in Germany and beyond

From FT Germany broken business model

Constanze Stelzenmüller, director of the Center on the US and Europe at the Brookings Institution, has said Germany is a case study of a western state that made a “ork — and was now suffering the consequences.

“It outsourced its security to the US, its export-led growth to China, and its energy needs to Russia,” she wrote in June. “It is now finding itself excruciatingly vulnerable in an early 21st century characterised by great power competition and an increasing weaponization of interdependence by allies and adversaries alike.”

Full article interesting read its good to see the other side of the coin when it comes to the economy it appears a lot of governments are in the poo , which wont help us , I do wonder if we may now see a quick resolution to the Northern Ireland Brexit protocols and solving of other post Brexit issues ??

Especially as Labour has now gone all UKIP on the dropped single market re entry strategy as they feel it will not drive up growth ??

Re: Morning Eurozone Fans : Guess What Globalisation & Interdependence Doesn't Work

Lardy & Cyril in 1 .. 2 ..

Re: Morning Eurozone Fans : Guess What Globalisation & Interdependence Doesn't Work

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Do you know if their pessimistic world tour is back on , love to grab some front row seats.

I notice folk don't like European news being sad ? Even those who are usually articulate go all silly with their replies even the footy pundits

Seconds? Minutes? Hours? Days? Months? Decades? Ever?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Seconds? Minutes? Hours? Days? Months? Decades? Ever?
    Genuinely got no idea why he's this obsessed with me. I imagine Cyril is the same.

It's the weirdest thing I've encountered anywhere online.

Your behaviour is becoming a bit obsessive now.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Genuinely got no idea why he's this obsessed with me. I imagine Cyril is the same.

I'm noticing we've got a weird clutch of obsessive posters suddenly on the board and it's always about the same subjects. It's either the Eurozone or after effects of Lockdown/Mask Wearing/Vaccines or general conspiracy theories.

Someone needs to tell these people the World has moved on and there's plenty more shit in the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I'm noticing we've got a weird clutch of obsessive posters suddenly on the board and it's always about the same subjects. It's either the Eurozone or after effects of Lockdown/Mask Wearing/Vaccines or general conspiracy theories.

Someone needs to tell these people the World has moved on and there's plenty more shit in the sea.
    It won't move on until the truth is revealed.

It won't move on until the truth is revealed.
    In seconds? Minutes? Hours? Days? Months? Years (missed that one first time)? Decades? Ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post

Other Bob has said this a few times but it's still true - you know exactly what their view is going to be on pretty much any subject. Couple that with posting under a few account names to make the viewpoint seem more common (and hammering the refresh button on their own threads) and you've got yourself a totally loony bin of an obsessive.

Other Bob has said this a few times but it's still true - you know exactly what their view is going to be on pretty much any subject. Couple that with posting under a few account names to make the viewpoint seem more common (and hammering the refresh button on their own threads) and you've got yourself a totally loony bin of an obsessive.
    Spot on! Weird indeed!

Other Bob has said this a few times but it's still true - you know exactly what their view is going to be on pretty much any subject.
    Did you forget the bit where you spent 5 years trying to convince anybody who would listen that the Russia collusion hoax was true!