Thread: Who is starting the revolution?

Who is starting the revolution?

1. Corrupt government.
    2. Dodgy dealings.
    3. Fecked the economy.
    4. Tory nests lined with public money.
    5. Inflation rampant.
    6. Costs unaffordable.
    7. PM is a tw&t and his cabinet not much better.
    8. Labour shortages but lots of immigrants probably keen to get jobs.
    9. People powerless but just taking the sh1t.

Enough is enough.

And don't get me on feckin BREXSHIT!

Re: Who is starting the revolution?

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    1. Corrupt government.
    2. Dodgy dealings.
    3. Fecked the economy.
    5. Inflation rampant.
    6. Costs unaffordable.

Enough is enough.

I feel your list could have been a bit longer.

We’re getting to the point it’ll be quicker to name the industries not on strike in the coming months. People are in for a harsh winter and I can see a culmination of problems ending up in a VoNC for Rishi.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    We’re getting to the point it’ll be quicker to name the industries not on strike in the coming months. People are in for a harsh winter and I can see a culmination of problems ending up in a VoNC for Rishi.
    This was all predicted by Organ Morgan, so don't you feel bad about ridiculing him and hounding him off the message board?

1. Corrupt government.
    2. Dodgy dealings.
    3. Fecked the economy.
    5. Inflation rampant.
    6. Costs unaffordable.

Enough is enough.

agree with number 7

number 1 you could add that to most countries these days especially the G7 lot

the rest are not just confined to the UK

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    This was all predicted by Organ Morgan, so don't you feel bad about ridiculing him and hounding him off the message board?
    Nope. Got zilch feelings on the matter. Rishi not lasting as PM during one of the most turbulent times in UK politics in decades and consequently hardships for the nation is hardly a bold prediction.

If I recall he predicted satellite blocking lasers, nuclear strikes, Chinese invasions, Biden being deposed, another pandemic, red October, vaccine zombies and a whole host of other nonsense.

I was wondering why the forum felt slight more sane recently, that explains things. Well I wish him all the best, hopefully he’s taking some time to self reflect and reevaluate his convictions.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    agree with number 7

number 1 you could add that to most countries these days especially the G7 lot

the rest are not just confined to the UK
    No.7 are working for you know who.

No.7 are puppets of you know who.
    and the chancellor is too

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    and the chancellor is too
    Have the emergency powers ended yet?

1. Corrupt government.
    2. Dodgy dealings.
    3. Fecked the economy.
    5. Inflation rampant.
    6. Costs unaffordable.

Enough is enough.

There isn’t the young with a will to do anything like that anymore…the last time we saw anything like it was the poll tax riots….

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    There isn’t the young with a will to do anything like that anymore…the last time we saw anything like it was the poll tax riots….
    They'll probably be up for pressing the like button on their smartphones.

10 years ago, the average Brit was as wealthy as the average German. Now we are about 15% poorer. Its been 6 years, 3 PMs, and countless scandals since the Brexit vote, and still those implicated in Brexit are still blaming anyone but themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    10 years ago, the average Brit was as wealthy as the average German. Now we are about 15% poorer. Its been 6 years, 3 PMs, and countless scandals since the Brexit vote, and still those implicated in Brexit are still blaming anyone but themselves.
    You can make comparisons with country y and country x etc, but the stark figures are the GDP growth in western economies since the war. Something like 26% per decade until the last decade which is approx 15%. Effectively, the World's running out of steam.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    You can make comparisons with country y and country x etc, but the stark figures are the GDP growth in western economies since the war. Something like 26% per decade until the last decade which is approx 15%. Effectively, the World's running out of steam.
    The whole of Europe is being purposely destroyed in the name of global warming. Blaming Brexit for everything is actually quite funny.

There is no need for a revolution. We've seen all this before, back in the seventies. Raging inflation (much much higher than today), high interest rates (MUCH higher than today), nationwide strikes, collapse in services, etc. We had an election and there was a change of government. That's the way things work. The Conservatives will string out this sitting of the House as long as they can, but sooner or later, there will need to be a general election - UK governments are time-limited. People usually vote with their wallets (rightly or wrongly), so you can reasonably expect there to be a change of government. Whether this will make any real difference remains to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    There is no need for a revolution. We've seen all this before, back in the seventies. Raging inflation (much much higher than today), high interest rates (MUCH higher than today), nationwide strikes, collapse in services, etc. We had an election and there was a change of government. That's the way things work. The Conservatives will string out this sitting of the House as long as they can, but sooner or later, there will need to be a general election - UK governments are time-limited. People usually vote with their wallets (rightly or wrongly), so you can reasonably expect there to be a change of government. Whether this will make any real difference remains to be seen.
    You may be surprised by how it turns out this time, it's been at least 30 years in the making.

You may be surprised how it turns out this time, it's been at least 30 years in the making
    I don't agree. Whereas I am sure Labour would make some popular decisions if they did get into power, the scope for anything major is very limited. Firstly, there is no cash to do anything, and no way to borrow heavily, as Liz Truss' recent exercise showed. Secondly, they have to keep everyone who voted for them onside - not an easy task. I'm sure they will win, but I'm not sure about what they will do once they get there.

I think people are struggling with the vapour trails that masquerade as Gluey's thought processes.

You see this is a carefully honed timeline engineered by a global elite, understood by a very few people. It has been running for 30 years and has another 30 to run. At the end most people in this country will own nothing and be happy. For instance you need to understand a few recent events contributing to the timeline.

Covid 19 may have started in Gluey's mind as a common cold, a bit like Y2K and easily treated with cures promoted by Donald Trump. What he now knows is that it was a deliberate virulent concoction in a Chinese lab, unleashed by Xi in cahoots with the World Economic Forum and the World Health Organisation to condition people for the acceptability of vaccines and digital ids.

Having spent many hours on here ridiculing the idea that Vladimir Putin was responsible for chemical attacks on people in Syria and Britain, and systematically interfering in western elections and referendums, he now understands that Putin is actually a Young Leader of the World Economic Forum. His invasion of Ukraine was not to expose the bio-labs being built by Hunter Biden as he first pronounced, but actually to further the aims of the WEF by cutting the supply of affordable food and energy to the masses.

The budget by arch-brexiteer Kwasi Kwarteng that cost the UK tens of billions was not the act of Brittania Unchained but a carefully planned hit and run by a cabal of free-market radicals working with the global elite.

But Brexit, another carefully engineered event delivering identified impoverishment of the UK. That clearly cant be part of the 60 year plan. Otherwise Gluey would have identified it and clearly not have supported it as rabidly as he did and has.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It has been running for 30 years and has another 30 to run.
    It won't take 30 years.

Covid 19 may have started in Gluey's mind as a common cold.

Covid 19 may have started in Gluey's mind as a common cold.