+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wales Bales

Wales Bales

Hi guys. I was told by a mate that someone I used to go to school with many moons ago posts on here as Wales Bales (hello 'D').

You should all know that he is a compulsive liar and has always been like it. Even in school he would make up loads of stuff for attention and was bullied for it. He was obsessed with one of the girls I used to date and would make up loads of things to get sympathy from her. It was pathetic.

I can see that he hasn't changed a bit. Very sad to see that he hasn't matured even after all of these years.

Re: Wales Bales

Hold on, there weren't any girls at our boys only private school, so I think you are lying!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Hold on, there weren't any girls at our boys only private school, so I think you are lying!
    Why are you lying D? We went to a state school and I didn't say the girl I dated went to our school. Same old, same old.

Ok, name all the old boys who became rugby and cricket internationals, went into formula one racing, played tennis at Wimbledon, and the Olympic swimmer. And who was the guy who became close friends with all those Hollywood A listers?

Quote Originally Posted by BluebirdsOver1927 View Post
    Hi guys. I was told by a mate that someone I used to go to school with many moons ago posts on here as Wales Bales (hello 'D').

You should all know that he is a compulsive liar and has always been like it. Even in school he would make up loads of stuff for attention and was bullied for it. He was obsessed with one of the girls I used to date and would make up loads of things to get sympathy from her. It was pathetic.

I can see that he hasn't changed a bit. Very sad to see that he hasn't matured even after all of these years.
    Cool story bro

Ok, name all the old boys who became rugby and cricket internationals, went into formula one racing, played tennis at Wimbledon, and the Olympic swimmer. And who was the guy who became close friends with all those Hollywood A listers?
    Why don't you name them since they certainly didn't go to our school. I'd love to know which school they went to though as they seem to produce an inordinate amount of talent.

Why are you still like this mate? Isn't it tiring pretending to be someone else for nobody else's benefit? I doubt anyone cares that you weren't as special as you make out.

I always thought that you were just a bit awkward (even after all of the crap with Sally) but clearly it goes deeper than that if you haven't grown out of it.

I would say that I hope you can still change but at our age I highly doubt it.

For the record, this man went to a state secondary school. None of our year group peers went on to do anything more impressive than owning a lumber yard in the West Country (as far as I'm aware and I think I'd remember if they went on to be professional sportsmen).

I thought you were joking about having no O levels, but now I believe you!

I thought you were joking about having no O levels, but now I believe you!
    You do remember me then!

You do remember me then!
    Yes, I remember you from the post you made the other day.

Yes, I remember you from the post you made the other day
    What post? What are you taking about D? This behaviour is very odd. You see that, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Cool story bro
    It might have happened in the infants school and I forgot all about it

What post? What are you taking about D? This behaviour is very odd. You see that, don't you?
    It was somebody else. I didn't realise starting this thread was your first post! Anyway, welcome to my fan club.

I have no idea what to make of this read and who to believe.

It'd a good watch though.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    I have no idea what to make of this read and who to believe.

It'd a good watch though.
    It's just another alt account, enjoy the show ...

****ing hell D s taking a real leathering here even tripping over his own lies and backtracking D 2 tried to ride to the rescue, how sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    ****ing hell D s taking a real leathering here even tripping over his own lies and backtracking D 2 tried to ride to the rescue, how sweet
    And you must be D 3?

It's just another alt account, enjoy the show ...
    Your alt probably. Not getting enough attention recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Your alt probably. Not getting enough attention recently?
    I'd hardly be attacking myself with my own alt

Nearly six thousand viewings in six hours

I'd hardly be attacking myself with my own alt
    Why not? You get some attention and get to play the victim.
    You’d have to be pretty bloody thin skinned to get insulted by your own alt lol

You do remember me then!
    And I do. Tell us a bit more about yourself - you sound like a decent sort or person. We need more like you.

Hobbies
    Work
    Obsessions
    Fetishes.

Blog Entries

It's like Friends Reunited on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I know you are trying to be supportive, Sally. However I don't think you fully appreciate the toll that unrequited love continues to take on the lad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    He's just pissed because I shagged Sally behind the bicycle shed, while he was busy doing double geography.

He's just pissed because I shagged Sally behind the bicycle shed, while he was busy doing double geography.
    Stop telling lies. And stop pressing F5 - you'll strain yourself!