+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The truth about Matt Hancock

Re: The truth about Matt Hancock

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Perhaps if you weren't too busy ridiculing people for failing to understand data and statistics whilst clearly doing so yourself you may have had a more sensible discussion.

Anyway. On the subject of statistics there is an excellent weekly synopsis of excess deaths here. It tracks the path from the outbreak of covid to the present.

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrI...Y2NiIsImMiOjh9

You can use the drop down features to analyse by age, region, type of disease etc. Could come in really handy next time you want to make a point.

I’ve made my point the only issue was that I didn’t realise the data was quarterly, that being said from the ONS data , the deaths look no different to a moderately bad flu year.

The excess deaths chart is interesting, thanks for posting I’ll have a look at it in detail

Well done you for buying it and digesting it so quickly. Which actual facts were you most impressed by?

Great to see that you share the same views on royalties as Katherine Forster of GB News.

'His royalties from this book are going to NHS charities, which I suppose is a gesture.' GB News Political Reporter, Katherine Forster, . Answer I don't share her views I simply googled did Hancock giver to charities ?? copy and paast bang , are you now saying he didn't give to charity because Mss Forster said it

Not sure on the secret snog point. Perhaps the more circumspect would have looked for security cameras first.

Answer :up until the sting , the camera in question was never on hence them taking the risk ,you may hate them but they are not that stupid ,if it was me under all that pressure day in day out I would have sought solace or a break in drink , snort or shagging

If I understand your last point. There are folk who like nothing more than calling out those who dislike unappealing people. I hold my hand up to disliking unappealing people so where do you stand on the people who call me out because of it?
    Answer: no better or worse than folk who don't give a feck , I find telling folk straight to their face what I believe and if they hate me hey ho .. I would not insult or badger someone from afar though ..

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Answer: no better or worse than folk who don't give a feck , I find telling folk straight to their face what I believe and if they hate me hey ho .. I would not insult or badger someone from afar though ..
    What, you've never insulted anyone on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Please the dog comparison has to stop.🤣🤣🤣
    Maybe we should look at horses. TWGL1 has had a mare in this thread.

Not at all, the link is for 6 months , Jan - June 2020 , so whist I agree it was originally incorrect is still six months

England and Wales Persons 0-44 No pre-existing condition 101
    England and Wales Persons 45-49 No pre-existing condition 91
    England and Wales Persons 50-54 No pre-existing condition 123
    England and Wales Persons 55-59 No pre-existing condition 227

Now, unless I’m missing something they are hardly reflective of the biggest pandemic since 1918, and certainly no requirement to lockdown the healthy and young.

What’s the England Wales population for that age group …. At least 50 million

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Not at all, the link is for 6 months , Jan - June 2020 , so whist I agree it was originally incorrect is still six months

Now, unless I’m missing something they are hardly reflective of the biggest pandemic since 1918, and certainly no requirement to lockdown the healthy and young.

The requirement to lockdown the healthy and young was a measure to stop.the spread of the virus and thus prevent the NHS being overwhelmed. Simples!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    The requirement to lockdown the healthy and young was a measure to stop.the spread of the virus and thus prevent the NHS being overwhelmed. Simples!!!
    We know that don’t we …. The impact of that decision has been catastrophic in respect of mental health, delayed operations , JoB loSses, education, Childrens wellbeing, court case backlogs , etc etc ….. Simple’s !!!

You wouldn’t give fcuk about that though

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Yep. Operations were being cancelled as there were no beds.

Its a lot less than 50m. Plus you factor in the clinically vulnerable in that group.

Total Population England and Wales 0-60 according to ONS 45m
    Total People in that Group With Pre-Existing Conditions Not Known
    Total People Aged 0-59 Died with no pre-existing conditions in the first 4 months of the Pandemic 542
    Total People Aged 0-59 Died with no pre-existing conditions that didn't do so because of lockdown etc Not Known
    Total People with pre-existing conditions that didn't die because of contact with a healthy covid carrier Not Known

Total Number of People killed by dogs in England and Wales in the whole of 2020 2

Take the spade out of your hand ffs!

Total People in that Group With Pre-Existing Conditions Not Known
    Total People Aged 0-59 Died with no pre-existing conditions in the first 4 months of the Pandemic 542
    Total People Aged 0-59 Died with no pre-existing conditions that didn't do so because of lockdown etc Not Known
    Total People with pre-existing conditions that didn't die because of contact with a healthy covid carrier Not Known

Total Number of People killed by dogs in England and Wales in the whole of 2020 2

Take the spade out of your hand ffs!
    Still tiny amounts though , ,probably less than the usual flu season ( dogs 🐕 excluded )

We know that don’t we …. The impact of that decision has been catastrophic in respect of mental health, delayed operations , JoB loSses, education, Childrens wellbeing, court case backlogs , etc etc ….. Simple’s !!!

You wouldn’t give fcuk about that though
    No I do give a fcuk but life's not perfect. Anyway I'm glad I'm not obsessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Yep. Operations were being cancelled as there were no beds.
    Who told you that?