+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 1 BLACKPOOL. Match thread

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 1 BLACKPOOL. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Lets face it Blackpool are going down and we with no chance of new players are joining them.
    You really need to lighten up a little bit, Jesus Christ

It'll be Rotherham, Blackpool and Huddersfield. We aren't very good, next season will be a real struggle but those sides don't have a Robinson etc.

Hereford's game was frozen off so I wandered down to the CCS yesterday. First time I've seen you this season.

You played some decent football, missed too many chances, probably should have had a pen and been playing against 10 men (was in the Ninian and that challenge was a shocker).

However, the opposition were extremely ordinary and not winning after a poor second half makes me worry you'll be going down with them. Hope I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanishen Bull View Post
    Hereford's game was frozen off so I wandered down to the CCS yesterday. First time I've seen you this season.

You played some decent football, missed too many chances, probably should have had a pen and been playing against 10 men (was in the Ninian and that challenge was a shocker).

However, the opposition were extremely ordinary and not winning after a poor second half makes me worry you'll be going down with them. Hope I'm wrong.
    What sort of gates are you getting?

Who is your local Derby?