+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City-Blackpool on red button?

City-Blackpool on red button?

Last weekend's match at Stoke was available on Sky Sports red button despite the Sat 3pm kick-off, because of a relaxation in the restriction during the World Cup. Any idea if the same will apply this Saturday?

Re: City-Blackpool on red button?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Pathila View Post
    Last weekend's match at Stoke was available on Sky Sports red button despite the Sat 3pm kick-off, because of a relaxation in the restriction during the World Cup. Any idea if the same will apply this Saturday?
    Yes it will.

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...tch-highlights

Thanks. That's good to know. I'm a season ticket holder, but my old legs do not work as well as they used to, so (particularly given the potentially icy post-match conditions this weekend) it is easier for me to watch from home if it's possible.

Am travelling down from London for the game. From what I read, the temperature in Cardiff on Saturday afternoon should be +6 or 7 Deg C. Up here in North London, Sunday night’s snow has not yet begun to thaw on the pavements because the temperature has been so low ever since. My car read -3 Deg C when driving earlier at 11:30 this morning!

So it may yet be safe to attend the game for folk who aren’t as mobile as they used to be. We’ll have to wait and see on the morning of the game.