+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: SUV Drivers

International

SUV Drivers

Try and stick to your side of the road

And if you are approaching a parked car on your side of the road, it's not OK to pull out and go around the car if there is a car coming in the other direction at the same time! - How many times does this happen a day now, don't they teach this on the driving test these days?

It's not always SUVs that do this but mostly.

Re: SUV Drivers

They don’t teach nothing on the driving test, you’re supposed to know it by then.

International

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    They don’t teach nothing on the driving test, you’re supposed to know it by then.
    Ha ha good point

Some of the Christmas driving numpties lately haven't taken the test I don't think.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Ha ha good point

Some of the Christmas driving numpties lately haven't taken the test I don't think.
    Is it double negative day?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Try and stick to your side of the road

And if you are approaching a parked car on your side of the road, it's not OK to pull out and go around the car if there is a car coming in the other direction at the same time! - How many times does this happen a day now, don't they teach this on the driving test these days?

It's not always SUVs that do this but mostly.
    One of my pet hates, I've taken to holding my position but stopping rather than swerving into the gutter to avoid them, it gets quite interesting when they realise they have to stop too.

Have SUVs taken BMWs crown. God help BMW SUV drivers

They can be annoying. I am married to one of them. She is blonde too. She drives a BMW which is also an SUV

It’s not the ones that have recently passed their test that concern me, it’s the ones that passed it 50/60 years ago and never been tested again since.

It’s crazy that little 80 year old Edna who can’t see beyond her front bumper is allowed to drive without any check ups on her ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    It’s not the ones that have recently passed their test that concern me, it’s the ones that passed it 50/60 years ago and never been tested again since.

It’s crazy that little 80 year old Edna who can’t see beyond her front bumper is allowed to drive without any check ups on her ability.
    I think there are certain things you have to do after 70 years of age, when your licence automatically expires. You must at all times wear a coat and a hat in the car, whatever the weather. Driving in the middle lane of a motorway at 55mph becomes compulsory......there must be other over 70 rules.

As a type 1 diabetic of over 40yrs I have to reapply for my licence every 3yrs.They won't issue me until they are satisfied I can actually see like a driver should as well as many other checks. There are 100s of thousands of drivers out there with defective eyesight and if they had to have checks like me would fail miserably.What boils my piss though is that there are women drivers that won't wear their glasses when they are driving for vanity reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    As a type 1 diabetic of over 40yrs I have to reapply for my licence every 3yrs.They won't issue me until they are satisfied I can actually see like a driver should as well as many other checks. There are 100s of thousands of drivers out there with defective eyesight and if they had to have checks like me would fail miserably.What boils my piss though is that there are women drivers that won't wear their glasses when they are driving for vanity reasons.
    Not just women.
    My piss gets boiled by drivers wearing their reading glasses whilst at the wheel. Driving along looking over their glasses perched on the end of their nose. Buy some fkng varifocals.
    And another thing - people vaping in their cars with the windows closed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Not just women.
    My piss gets boiled by drivers wearing their reading glasses whilst at the wheel. Driving along looking over their glasses perched on the end of their nose. Buy some fkng varifocals.
    And another thing - people vaping in their cars with the windows closed.
    Or with their windows open, I’ve been at lights behind some vaper drivers and thought I’d got a bit part in the film The Fog!

People who are still indicating right as they come off a roundabout should lose their right to vote.

Also 70% of people in Barry don't indicate.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    What evidence do you have for these assertions?

My crazy little 86 year old is called Jean. As well as her car, she still drives her tractor, uses a circular saw to cut her blocks and a chain saw to cut down the trees for the blocks. I’d trust her more than some of the dickheads currently driving.