+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 0 Q.P.R. Match thread

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 0 Q.P.R. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    meh, we made just about enough chances to win the game….
    Teams that fail to get any shots on target very, very rarely tend to win games. There’s a reason City are the lowest scorers in the division and it’s not bad luck.

In the ground, in the cold it was a tough watch.

Afterwards, seeing replays of the chances missed by Etete and how poor overall QPR were, I'm disappointed we didn't win despite feeling pre match that I'd take a draw all day long.

Critchley was quite honest post match that his side got away with a point and on the second half showing Cardiff fully deserved, and should have claimed, all three.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    In the ground, in the cold it was a tough watch.

Afterwards, seeing replays of the chances missed by Etete and how poor overall QPR were, I'm disappointed we didn't win despite feeling pre match that I'd take a draw all day long.

Critchley was quite honest post match that his side got away with a point and on the second half showing Cardiff fully deserved, and should have claimed, all three.
    If that’s what he said then I think he’s talking nonsense. It was a really poor game, an abysmal advert for what is now a dire division. A 0-0 draw was the right result. Neither side put a shot in anger on target. Neither side deserved to win.

I gave the game a miss and I have to say that, despite the fact I have a season ticket, it's becoming more difficult to summon up the will power to make the round trip from Taunton.
    I'm obviously a Jack, a fair-weather supporter, and/or a glory hunter

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Teams that fail to get any shots on target very, very rarely tend to win games. There’s a reason City are the lowest scorers in the division and it’s not bad luck.
    Yeh but we completed a few passes in our own half so it’s hard to say if we are a bad side or not

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Yeh but we completed a few passes in our own half so it’s hard to say if we are a bad side or not
    We completed quite a few passes in the QPR half, probably more than we did on average under Warnock.

We haven't got a striker. We haven't got wingers who can cross the ball accurately. We haven't got midfielders making runs into the box.