+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Up the strikers

Re: Up the strikers

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    I have never made an ad hominem attack on you. I have attacked your posts - they are one-eyed loony garbage.

Shouldn't you be planning at the council?
    1/ You have and I've called you out on it many times.
    2/ They aren't, as indeed this very example shows. What I've said about disputed figures is absolutely true.
    3/ I have no idea what you are going on about

I suggest you take personal stuff offline tbh.

The strikers or unions don't reveal this nugget .

Public sector pension liabilities break £2tn with 16% surge..

Yes that trillion .

The UK's net worth is only £10.7 trillion . ..

Oh boy why would you add fuel to the fire .. unless you wanted it to collapse ??

I have never made an ad hominem attack on you. I have attacked your posts - they are one-eyed loony garbage.

Your attacks are personal . Read them.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I always knew you were a tory

They can only raise money if they tax or cut nurses jobs or get your mates from Westminster to stop wasting money and give more to the regions

What do you want them to do ?
    The Welsh Revenue Service has the power to raise certain taxes in Wales, but the (Welsh) government chooses not to. In Scotland, the SNP have done just that and raised taxes.

Give Zeitgeist The Movie a whirl some time, it may give you an entirely new perspective of the world we live in.

For most of the first 35 minutes it busts the religion narrative, then picks apart the official 9-11 one. Later it describes how money works and who controls its issuance. Most of the rest details why wars of the past 100 years were manufactured. It details who provided the funding for Hitler's rise.

ZEITGEIST I - THE MOVIE - https://www.bitchute.com/video/06Ezkwwm25gl/

In Cardiff and Vale health board - they have 9 ambulances and 2 paramedic first responder vehicles - that is all (data from a freedom of information request).

Welsh Ambulance Service service level agreement states that ANY code red call should be on the scene in under 8 minutes at least 90% of the time. In December 2022 that attendance figure was down to 46% (which is terrible) and it's been that bad for a while

There was one code red call that came from Cathedral road in Feb 2023 where the Welsh Ambulance Service actually sent 2 paramedic cars and an Ambulance - ie approx 25% of every vehicle resource we have available was sent out for this one call.

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    In Cardiff and Vale health board - they have 9 ambulances and 2 paramedic first responder vehicles - that is all (data from a freedom of information request).

Welsh Ambulance Service service level agreement states that ANY code red call should be on the scene in under 8 minutes at least 90% of the time. In December 2022 that attendance figure was down to 46% (which is terrible) and it's been that bad for a while

There was one code red call that came from Cathedral road in Feb 2023 where the Welsh Ambulance Service actually sent 2 paramedic cars and an Ambulance - ie approx 25% of every vehicle resource we have available was sent out for this one call.
    So you agree the NHS needs more funding? A graph of healthcare funding per person in Europe.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...ies/2019-08-29

When I had my Cardiac Arrest there were I've been told ( I wasn't taking much notice myself !!!) a first responder vehicle, another 4×4, an Ambulance and an Air Ambulance ground vehicle outside my house

Looks like I had over a quarter of the available ambulances then!

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    When I had my Cardiac Arrest there were I've been told ( I wasn't taking much notice myself !!!) a first responder vehicle, another 4×4, an Ambulance and an Air Ambulance ground vehicle outside my house

Looks like I had over a quarter of the available ambulances then!
    Where were you when this happened and what year ? - suspected heart attacks are no longer necessarily classed as code reds.

Plenty of confirmed cases out there of people lying in gutters waiting for an ambulance - like the poor fella knocked over in grangetown, my mates mum broken neck waited 8 hours - in the end they sent an ambulance from monmouth - that got lost going from cyncoed to the Heath or the 2 years who had a seizure and was totally unresponsive - no ambulance arrived at all.

Whoever it was on Cathedral road that got the 2 paramedic cars plus an ambulance must just have been lucky perhaps

Down with the strikers in.this current climate where folk in other industries are struggling to pay thier bills and all this will do as we fatten the pay f half decent earners will bring inflation, postal increases, train fare rises.. the inflation..

What they should consider giving up some of the over generous pension values that the tax payer pays to support the 2.3 trillion liability for those pay rises ...

You notice not much I'd mentioned by union leaders about that wonderful 2.3 trillion pension support .in the public sector. .

It was interesting to hear Mick Lynch when he had to admit the pension of his rail workers - 25% contributions - 15% employer contributions and 10% employee contributions - private sector it's 5% tops

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Down with the strikers in.this current climate where folk in other industries are struggling to pay thier bills and all this will do as we fatten the pay f half decent earners will bring inflation, postal increases, train fare rises.. the inflation..

What they should consider giving up some of the over generous pension values that the tax payer pays to support the 2.3 trillion liability for those pay rises ...

You notice not much I'd mentioned by union leaders about that wonderful 2.3 trillion pension support .in the public sector. .
    Interesting and unsurprising viewpoint. I do wonder whether you would support the Amazon warehouse staff that are striking for better pay and rights. Let us know what you think about that.

In case you haven't noticed, "inflation, postal increases, train fare rises.. the inflation.." is already here. Inflation is literally why people are striking as their usual salary isn't going anywhere near as far as it did 12 months ago.

I have introduced a 6.5% increase (plus benefits) for all of my staff earning less than £40k.

Speaking of strikes, your brain cells might need to get off the picket line and get back to work.

Where were you when this happened and what year ? - suspected heart attacks are no longer necessarily classed as code reds.

Plenty of confirmed cases out there of people lying in gutters waiting for an ambulance - like the poor fella knocked over in grangetown, my mates mum broken neck waited 8 hours - in the end they sent an ambulance from monmouth - that got lost going from cyncoed to the Heath or the 2 years who had a seizure and was totally unresponsive - no ambulance arrived at all.

Whoever it was on Cathedral road that got the 2 paramedic cars plus an ambulance must just have been lucky perhaps
    15 August 2022 at about 14.15 in Llanishen. It was classed as a category 1, the highest possible. It wasn't actually a heart attack,Cardiac arrest can take place without being classed as a heart attack.

I didn't wake up until sometime in October!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    15 August 2022 at about 14.15 in Llanishen. It was classed as a category 1, the highest possible. It wasn't actually a heart attack,Cardiac arrest can take place without being classed as a heart attack.

I didn't wake up until sometime in October!!
    You were very lucky to even get a response. as at that time their response levels were around 50% for code red when they should be over 90% , maybe they just happened to be passing your house when it happened...

You were very lucky to even get a response. as at that time their response levels were around 50% for code red when they should be over 90% , maybe they just happened to be passing your house when it happened...
    The fact that I was clinically dead probably concentrated their minds!

I've been told that one Ambulance was legally 30 minutes away and got to me in around 1/ 2 that time!!

If my son hadn't been there to give me CPR I wouldn't be writing this post now.