+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hudson on Colwill

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hudson on Colwill

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Colwill has started two games for Wales. There is a big difference between playing regularly in the Championship and making cameo appearances off the bench in international football. Anyone who thinks he is the future of Welsh football at this point in time needs their head examined.
    Don't you find it A BIT strange that he seems to be able to get into the Wales side (including a WC team) and yet struggles to get picked regularly for his (relegation threatened) club?

Because I do.

Re: Hudson on Colwill

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Don't you find it A BIT strange that he seems to be able to get into the Wales side (including a WC team) and yet struggles to get picked regularly for his (relegation threatened) club?

Because I do.
    It's strange, but I think the strange bit is more to do with his being picked for Wales than not for City. Me ? I don't think he's good enough for Championship football in a top 6 side. Naturally too slow on his feet and has the same work ethic as Josh Murphy.But I wonder if there's something else going on here. Was Colwill the reason Morison got the sack ? Was he the player who kept complaining - via others - that Morison was a 'bully' ?