+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Russia's Christmas Message

Russia's Christmas Message

I don't know whether the Ukranian leader's recent speech in the US prompted this doomsday warning, but it does appear we're very close to a huge escalation in the Ukraine-Russia conflict.

Re: Russia's Christmas Message

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I don't know whether the Ukranian leader's recent speech in the US prompted this doomsday warning, but it does appear we're very close to a huge escalation in the Ukraine-Russia conflict.
    Surely this was Schwab's doing Morg, you are losing your touch.

Anyway, what with around 26 possible Armageddon before Christmas 2023 I hope you enjoy today as best you can.

счастливого Рождества

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

Anyway, what with around 26 possible Armageddon before Christmas 2023 I hope you enjoy today as best you can.

счастливого Рождества
    And let's not forget the changing of the magnetic poles in March if all the other Armageddonau don't transpire by then.
    It must be hell for Organ Maudlin to wake up happy in the mornings.

Billions given to Ukraine for what appears to be a proxy war , yet not enough money is available for NHS staff ….

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I’d rather a bottle of honey Jack Daniels.
    What's a proxy war?

счастливого Рождества
    You're not far wrong. You likely recall I've pointed out several times Putin was one of WEF's first young global leaders and he was the keynote speaker at Davos 2021 before becoming an ogre a year later.

I remain intrigued by how Russia claimed publicly some weeks back they had proof Britain was responsible for the gas pipeline and Crimean bridge attacks and promised to publish their evidence. That has disappeared down the memory hole ever since.

You've probably discerned prior I believe it's all scripted, stage managed theatre.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You're not far wrong. You likely recall I've pointed out several times Putin was one of WEF's first young global leaders and he was the keynote speaker at Davos 2021 before becoming an ogre a year later.

I remain intrigued by how Russia claimed publicly some weeks back they had proof Britain was responsible for the gas pipeline and Crimean bridge attacks and promised to publish their evidence. That has disappeared down the memory hole ever since.

You've probably discerned prior I believe it's all scripted, stage managed theatre.
    Along with the assertion that the build up of troops near the Ukranian border in February was just a military exercise not preparation for an invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Along with the assertion that the build up of troops near the Ukranian border in February was just a military exercise not preparation for an invasion.
    Why do you think there was a build up Russian troops in this particular area, what do you think has been going on for this to happen ?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Billions given to Ukraine for what appears to be a proxy war , yet not enough money is available for NHS staff ….
    It is awful, but sums up where this Government's loyalties lie.

Why do you think there was a build up Russian troops in this particular area, what do you think has been going on for this to happen ?
    The stock (i.e. politically correct) answer is presumably the Russians were rattled by the thought of NATO coming ever closer. The real answer is that Putin used that as an excuse - he could easily have just put on a show of force to intimidate the West and left it at that. Instead the reality is he sees himself as the new Peter the Great and wants to take back lands that were once part of the USSR.

I see another Russian millionaire has "fallen to his death". Apparently he was a sausage tycoon - he must have jumped out of his skin I guess.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-64101437

The stock (i.e. politically correct) answer is presumably the Russians were rattled by the thought of NATO coming ever closer. The real answer is that Putin used that as an excuse - he could easily have just put on a show of force to intimidate the West and left it at that. Instead the reality is he sees himself as the new Peter the Great and wants to take back lands that were once part of the USSR.
    Nope nothing to do with that .

Let's hope NATO grows a pair and creates no fly zone this cannot go on .

Remember the WW2 pondering ??

I see another Russian millionaire has "fallen to his death". Apparently he was a sausage tycoon - he must have jumped out of his skin I guess.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-64101437
    Well at least he was brave enough to speak out .. I can't see the funny side of someone plunging to his death , and his family being told.

Nope nothing to do with that .
    Is it because you believe Putin is under the control of the World Economic Forum and it's all part of a great plan for us plebs to have nothing and be happy?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Well at least he was brave enough to speak out .. I can't see the funny side of someone plunging to his death , and his family being told.
    I am sure people may take your moralising more seriously if you hadn't made stupid comments about gun massacres in the US having gone on since Billy the Kid, a Ukranian passenger plane being shot down over Iran with 'missile....bang.....oooh' or posting about the Skripal poisoning pithily as a health and safety issue.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Let's hope NATO grows a pair and creates no fly zone this cannot go on .

Remember the WW2 pondering ??
    World would be a better place without Putin and his cronies taking life back to the 1950’s….his ego can’t handle the fact that their former brothers (Ukrainians) dont want to be part of his brutal backward regime anymore whilst using the pathetic excuse about NATO being in his doorstep as a green light to brutalise millions of people. He should know better than most that NATO have missiles that can travel from much further away than Ukraine so it makes no difference…..let’s hope he takes a bullet soon eh?

Is it because you believe Putin is under the control of the World Economic Forum and it's all part of a great plan for us plebs to have nothing and be happy?
    Funnily enough nothing to do with that either …. Want a clue or are you sticking with western media outlets?