+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Message to Tan and the board

Re: Message to Tan and the board

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Critchley has been a manager for 2 seasons. Hudson has more first team coaching experience than him. It’s hardly comparing Hudson and Mourinho
    So he's a more experienced first team coach but not manager.

Critchley a more experienced and successful manager.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post

Critchley did a good job at Blackpool but he’s still only managed for 5 minutes

I never understand why a club like us would pay good money for players contracts and a few transfer fees this summer when surely that could have got us a foof Manager, a decent manager or just a manager. This squad is more than capable, how many of the QPR team today made us think wow we have to have all them? And they are pushing for playoffs despite drawing with lowly Cardiff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Critchley did a good job at Blackpool but he’s still only managed for 5 minutes
    And had more success than Hudson has ever had and better credentials.

We need better than we have had this season up to now is my point. I think we can all agree on that.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I never understand why a club like us would pay good money for players contracts and a few transfer fees this summer when surely that could have got us a foof Manager, a decent manager or just a manager. This squad is more than capable, how many of the QPR team today made us think wow we have to have all them? And they are pushing for playoffs despite drawing with lowly Cardiff.
    Manager is the most important for me.

You try to watch the pennies on your manager and it more than costs you in other areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    Critchley lol ,bet Tan is devastated. Are there any other managers available and suitable, maybe you can send him a list.
    You would take him on Hudson? What’s he got 4 points in two away games and you’re mocking him on Hudsons latest.

I’m not sure anyone would want to manage us right now

There are dozens of managers out of work right now, who would relish the opportunity.
    Forget about the high profile ones, like Dyche etc

All managers want to test themselves and although were hardly an attractive option atm, there would still be plenty of takers for the role, if Hudson was moved on

So we got 3 window embargo then the next instalment will be due we could be looking at 9 windows knowing our luck.

By that logic Neil Harris is a more experienced and successful manager than Neil Critchley, let’s get him back.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    By that logic Neil Harris is a more experienced and successful manager than Neil Critchley, let’s get him back.
    Critchley has a higher win percentage than Harris. Critchley is more experienced than Hudson too.

We need a change from Hudson was my point, but then you knew that.

I repeatedly see this thrown around, "we need an experienced manager". It means nothing. Mick McCarthy is an experienced manager and, make no bones about it, he was dragging us into League 1.

I can reel off a dozen "experienced" managers that I wouldn't want anywhere near the club. It's such a lazy conclusion.

Focus on the reality: we've left 4 points on the pitch in the last 2 games, not because of Mark Hudson, but because our finishing is piss poor.

We could get Carlo Ancelotti through the door, but if your strikers repeatedly can't hit the target from 8 yards out, it doesn't matter.

Hudson hasn’t even been given a transfer window, he deserves that at least. Assuming we can get the embargo lifted.

When Morison was still working with Mcarthys squad people were saying can’t judge him until he’s had chance to bring some of his own
    players in. Same should apply to Hudson.

Personally, I don’t think Hudson is the answer
    long term. I would have liked to seen us take a risk with a foreign manager or an up and coming manager with a name. I said ages before he went to Boro I’d like to have seen Carrick here.

Hudson hasn’t even been given a transfer window, he deserves that at least.
    Sadly due to us messing about with the Sala money that will be in 2030.

I cant believe that after that shit show yesterday the suggestion of who Tan should have appointed was the man in charge of the shit opposition. Critchley ffs.🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I cant believe that after that shit show yesterday the suggestion of who Tan should have appointed was the man in charge of the shit opposition. Critchley ffs.������
    All ears on who you'd have in charge.

As usual just have little digs with very little constructive.

All ears on who you'd have in charge.

As usual just have little digs with very little constructive.
    Under our current circumstances id stick with Hudson.

We have no money a shit squad and are under a transfer embargo.

I dont think any of that is Hudsons fault and by the looks of QPR your suggestion of Critchley would have meant more money wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Under our current circumstances id stick with Hudson.

We have no money a shit squad and are under a transfer embargo.

I dont think any of that is Hudsons fault and by the looks of QPR your suggestion of Critchley would have meant more money wasted.
    He's been there two games.

He has 4 points. More than we have in our last 5 games.
    I'd prefer Critchley.

Bristol City. Not having a great season are they - level on points with City. Allegedly a well-run club with attentive, on- the-job owners, excellent young players, shorn of all their over-the-hill players to the likes of us, and play some decent attacking football. Perennial play-off hopefuls most seasons until November. Yes, it feels like a club neglected by dis-interested owners, but the 1st thing to address is hitting the back of the net - how Hudson or any other manager tackles that is anyone's guess...

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Bristol City. Not having a great season are they - level on points with City. Allegedly a well-run club with attentive, on- the-job owners, excellent young players, shorn of all their over-the-hill players to the likes of us, and play some decent attacking football. Perennial play-off hopefuls most seasons until November. Yes, it feels like a club neglected by dis-interested owners, but the 1st thing to address is hitting the back of the net - how Hudson or any other manager tackles that is anyone's guess...
    Indeed. It's a pity the previous manager didn't address the problem when he had the chance. After all, he had more than enough time.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post

Judging my their latest accounts they (Bristol) are certainly not a well run club.

Lansdown and Bristol sport keeping them with a whisker of a points deduction

Hudson hasn’t even been given a transfer window, he deserves that at least. Assuming we can get the embargo lifted.

When Morison was still working with Mcarthys squad people were saying can’t judge him until he’s had chance to bring some of his own
    players in. Same should apply to Hudson.

long term. I would have liked to seen us take a risk with a foreign manager or an up and coming manager with a name. I said ages before he went to Boro I’d like to have seen Carrick here.
    Carrick or the lad at Ipswich would've got my vote. Unfortunately, I don't think anyone with any ambition would consider touching City with a shiity stick?

Our manager choices suggest the club from the outset were aiming low and currently achieving lower. I honestly think the boards objective was just to stay up? I suppose its mission accomplished if the league table remains the same?

Crunch game with Wigan incoming. My lad can't wait.

[QUOTE=J R Hartley;5375996

long term. I would have liked to seen us take a risk with a foreign manager or an up and coming manager with a name. I said ages before he went to Boro I’d like to have seen Carrick here.[/QUOTE]

Dean Smith of Norwich has just become available. Not that Tan would go for him, not taht he would come here anyway. I am sure his ambitions are far higher than City, having managed Villa and Norwich

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64017762

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Judging my their latest accounts they (Bristol) are certainly not a well run club.

Lansdown and Bristol sport keeping them with a whisker of a points deduction
    They're losing a shed load of money just like most Championship clubs, it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Dean Smith of Norwich has just become available. Not that Tan would go for him, not taht he would come here anyway. I am sure his ambitions are far higher than City, having managed Villa and Norwich

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64017762
    Norwich have won just three of their last thirteen Championship matches