+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff 20mph speed limit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cardiff 20mph speed limit

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Where is Caerphilly Road a duel carriageway ?
    Up by the Birchgrove pub and past the Maes Y Coed Road turnoff toward Llanishen. Probably not an official dual carriageway, but two lanes on each side of the road for a short stretch. That shouldn’t be 20mph.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Miethig View Post
    Up by the Birchgrove pub and past the Maes Y Coed Road turnoff toward Llanishen. Probably not an official dual carriageway, but two lanes on each side of the road for a short stretch. That shouldn’t be 20mph.
    Ah, you mean the bit for turning right, where arseholes cut you up, by trying to get back into the inside lane to go straight on !

Ah, you mean the bit for turning right, where arseholes cut you up, by trying to get back into the inside lane to go straight on !
    In fairness, i don't think that the right hand turn on to Heathwood rd is dedicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    In fairness, i don't think that the right hand turn on to Heathwood rd is dedicated.
    There used to be arrows there, haven’t looked for ages, as I think of other road users

There used to be arrows there, haven’t looked for ages, as I think of other road users
    The worst bit is by the New Inn pub, the outside lane is dedicated for right turn towards Heath Hospital, people just sit there to get on the inside lane when they realise. The flyover as well, ****ing crazy system with cars crossing over just before the Wetherspoons, people who have never done it before must shit themselves, although in fairness, i've never seen an accident there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    The worst bit is by the New Inn pub, the outside lane is dedicated for right turn towards Heath Hospital, people just sit there to get on the inside lane when they realise. The flyover as well, ****ing crazy system with cars crossing over just before the Wetherspoons, people who have never done it before must shit themselves, although in fairness, i've never seen an accident there.
    well! you all live there so you should know how to drive and navigate around your own city! unless you are a complete and utter(non gender) tool