+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Play-off place anyone?

Re: Play-off place anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Winning one game seems like a huge task at the moment

Obviously the manager is doing his best and has to say the right things but anyone who thinks we can do a Nottingham forest is having a laugh ��
    In terms of 'competing' on the pitch, we're as good as any outside the top 3 or 4. We're just so hopeless in front of goal - the worst I ever seen from a City side. You just expect a weak shot to go wide, or mis-hit, or a cross not quite reached. Really don't know what any manager can do about that.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    delusional or saying the things the owner wants to hear, as he was still talking about the playoffs recently.

I mean it's not impossible , the division is really tight, and I don't think we are TOO far from being a decent side. a few players start to stand up and be counted could make a big difference -
    I won't be putting any money on it though.
    He won't last five games unless he turns things around quickly, Tan will have his finger on the panic button already, he can't afford for us to go down!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Absolutely.

I can only think he's saying this to please Uncle Vinnie, who is probably more deluded than anyone else at the club.
    This is it..