+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Israel - worrying

Re: Israel - worrying

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You are crazy ��

Covid lunatic
    Yes, the I want to be free to do what I like and bugger the consequences for anyone else brigade tend to be on the right, as were the lot who approached the whole thing from a business rather than a human perspective during lock down, but, actually, the pandemic was an area where left and right politics was not too significant as policies tended to be broadly similar whatever type of Government was in office. In fact, it was the Swedish left of centre Government that was probably the most non interventionist in Europe, so I'm not sure what point he's trying to make, but his views on Covid are more in line with those on the right politically whether he likes it or not.

You are crazy ��

Covid lunatic
    As I say people like you are dangerous, especially when you were quite happy to think it was acceptable to force non vaccinated to undertake forced Labour against their will …. have a look through history where that has a happened previously. You’re inflammatory viewpoint is dangerous as well , you my friend cannot be taken seriously. Now if you want to carry on calling people “crazy” then have a think before you type ,similar to your other “scum” posts.

I wonder how you fit in on a normal day , sat in your PJ’s probably….

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yes, the I want to be free to do what I like and bugger the consequences for anyone else brigade tend to be on the right, as were the lot who approached the whole thing from a business rather than a human perspective during lock down, but, actually, the pandemic was an area where left and right politics was not too significant as policies tended to be broadly similar whatever type of Government was in office. In fact, it was the Swedish left of centre Government that was probably the most non interventionist in Europe, so I'm not sure what point he's trying to make, but his views on Covid are more in line with those on the right politically whether he likes it or not.
    Indeed it's so obvious I can't be bothered to argue

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    As I say people like you are dangerous, especially when you were quite happy to think it was acceptable to force non vaccinated to undertake forced Labour against their will …. have a look through history where that has a happened previously. You’re inflammatory viewpoint is dangerous as well , you my friend cannot be taken seriously. Now if you want to carry on calling people “crazy” then have a think before you type ,similar to your other “scum” posts.

I wonder how you fit in on a normal day , sat in your PJ’s probably….
    You are a lunatic

If you ever got covid you would be banging on the doors on your local hospital crying like a baby for medical care

You and your lot are completely nuts and should be shot

You are a lunatic

If you ever got covid you would be banging on the doors on your local hospital crying like a baby for medical care

You and your lot are completely nuts and should be shot
    Huh, I pay my taxes , had had Covid numerous times, was a mere cold, so has everyone I know , but perhaps we eat well excercise and practice good health.

You are an odd one , have another go you social comedian and are dangerous.

No point abusing people on line is there , you’re ruining the board. How many threads have you started that have been deleted now

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It’s because of articles like this ( and many other negative issues ) that I didn’t agree with lockdowns ,and it was wrong to do it , but according to some is a crazy viewpoint

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/6...6c12e0858719fa

At the start of the pandemic, excess deaths for normal conditions fell significantly as Covid killed thousands. However, as the pandemic has waned, this pattern has reversed. Since the spring, deaths have been significantly above normal levels, largely driven by conditions other than Covid.

All a conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    It’s because of articles like this ( and many other negative issues ) that I didn’t agree with lockdowns ,and it was wrong to do it , but according to some is a crazy viewpoint

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/6...6c12e0858719fa

At the start of the pandemic, excess deaths for normal conditions fell significantly as Covid killed thousands. However, as the pandemic has waned, this pattern has reversed. Since the spring, deaths have been significantly above normal levels, largely driven by conditions other than Covid.

All a conspiracy
    Happy new year you fruitcake bat shit crazy Bluebird

Happy new year you fruitcake bat shit crazy Bluebird
    Happy New Year