+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tan & The Board Out

Re: Tan & The Board Out

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Not at all.

Letting them carry on doing what they are doing with fans just sitting idly in the stands and blaming the manager and players isn't the answer though.
    I was going to join in this thread but decided against it as you are doing a good enough job on your own of making yourself look stupid.

Not at all.

Letting them carry on doing what they are doing with fans just sitting idly in the stands and blaming the manager and players isn't the answer though.
    out of interest

What would you have the fans doing ? ? ?

What would your plan of attack be

Not at all.

Don’t give me that, you are so transparent. The glee is there in your posts.

You’re like a pig in shit whenever City lose. Can’t wait to start another thread.

Embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Yes you say this all the time. Why didnt you bump one of the number of your Tan Out threads.

Name these buyers.
    I think we can moan and shout Tan out etc. That's part and parcel of showing your displeasure of the way the club is being run - doesn't mean we have a step by step buy out process all mapped out.

None of us know how much Tan wants to sell & how much he'd want for the club or indeed a list of any potential buyers. But me and a friend we're chatting about this and he mentioned someone called Sir Michael Moritz - he's a USA based billionaire who has a keen interest in football, is mates with and has written a book with Sir Alex Ferguson..... and is a Cardiff boy....... and is considerably richer than Tan.

Not at all.

Do something then, Lewj, start a protest group or something, be a man of your convictions if you believe in it enough. Sitting on hear moaning about it isn't going to make any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Do something then, Lewj, start a protest group or something, be a man of your convictions if you believe in it enough. Sitting on hear moaning about it isn't going to make any difference.
    Even moaning on here achieves more than falling in line and saying we can't do anything.

Of course we can, we can hit him in the pocket, protest and take basically action that has been seen at almost every club prior to this when they are not happy with the owners.

I'm not sure the fans have the backbone anymore if the reaction to things on here is anything to go by.

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    I think we can moan and shout Tan out etc. That's part and parcel of showing your displeasure of the way the club is being run - doesn't mean we have a step by step buy out process all mapped out.

None of us know how much Tan wants to sell & how much he'd want for the club or indeed a list of any potential buyers. But me and a friend we're chatting about this and he mentioned someone called Sir Michael Moritz - he's a USA based billionaire who has a keen interest in football, is mates with and has written a book with Sir Alex Ferguson..... and is a Cardiff boy....... and is considerably richer than Tan.
    Exactly.

You can want an alternative to a regime that seems clueless without turning up at the door of the club with a bidder.

Even moaning on here achieves more than falling in line and saying we can't do anything.

Of course we can, we can hit him in the pocket, protest and take basically action that has been seen at almost every club prior to this when they are not happy with the owners.

I'm not sure the fans have the backbone anymore if the reaction to things on here is anything to go by.
    Nothing will be achieved on here. That's my opinion, although you are entitled to your opinion, i wish he would sell up, just to add some hope if nothing else. For what it's worth, if we continue to slide, there will be protests, people wont watch the shit being served up and we will be left with a hardcore of fans who really care, probably a bit too much in all honesty.

Exactly.

You can want an alternative to a regime that seems clueless without turning up at the door of the club with a bidder.
    And i agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I was going to join in this thread but decided against it as you are doing a good enough job on your own of making yourself look stupid.
    DML telling other people they are making themselves look stupid.

You've got some front.

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post

Unfortunately, City probably not on Moritz’s priority list;
    “Unfortunately, I have been diagnosed with a rare medical condition which can be managed but is incurable. I’ve been told that in the next five to ten years the quality of my life is quite likely to decline”
    Last edited by fingers; 01-01-23 at 15:26. Reason: Grammar

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

You’re like a pig in shit whenever City lose. Can’t wait to start another thread.

Embarrassing
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

Embarrassing
    Only embarrassing thing here is posters focusing on the weak squad, manager and ignoring the people who made all the decisions to bring the situation about.

That is truly embarrassing.

When DML's big well of positivity has run dry then you know we're in the $hit.

Only embarrassing thing here is posters focusing on the weak squad, manager and ignoring the people who made all the decisions to bring the situation about.

That is truly embarrassing.
    Even when we were mid table earlier in the season you were posting similar things , though

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Even when we were mid table earlier in the season you were posting similar things , though
    If you couldn't see this stuff around the corner then you saw a lot more than me I'll give you that.

We've not been able to score all season.
    Did you suddenly think the players who couldn't hit a barn door would suddenly start scoring?

People who were saying how condensed the league table was failed to recognise how quick it would be to drop down too.

Sure it does...

In truth, all your tedious wittering ever achieves is to irritate a few of your fellow contributors and bore the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Sure it does...

In truth, all your tedious wittering ever achieves is to irritate a few of your fellow contributors and bore the rest.
    I aim for the day my posts have the impact you think that your posts do.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Sure it does...

You can press ignore any time you like.
    As can the others might I add. If it is that boring you have that choice.

Where is the ignore option I can't find it

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    Where is the ignore option I can't find it
    Just view my profile and add to ignore list.

Something that seems beyond those that moan how repetitive my posts are yet fail time and again to add me to ignore and avoid them.

Not that I'm looking to do that but my phone doesn't seem to have that option

You can press ignore any time you like.
    No need. I'll just wait for your next flounce instead. We're due one any day now I reckon.

He should be actively looking to offload the club. He's only losing more money and we are only heading one way, have for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    He should be actively looking to offload the club. He's only losing more money and we are only heading one way, have for a while.
    I think he probably is.

I just dont think theres serious interest.