+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Join The Trust !

Join The Trust !

Don't whinge that we are going down and there's nothing you can do

We are in deep trouble and need to stick together as much as we can

Bluebirds !

Re: Join The Trust !

All those who have responded have been written to and should receive GDPR documentation soon holiday period and industrial action permitting

If any new members are viewing this thread who do not appear to have heard from us can they check their junk email folder for our response. members@ccfctrust.org is the address to contact for queries

I will post as well to address any other points or issues

Just joined via PayPal, great cause.

The email address was a little confusing (help@fixyourpc) a Trust specific one would seem more appropriate

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Just joined via PayPal, great cause.

The email address was a little confusing (help@fixyourpc) a Trust specific one would seem more appropriate
    It's a temporary arrangement whilst issues with PayPal are sorted. PayPal are not the easiest or most responsive of organisations when trying to sort out problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    It's a temporary arrangement whilst issues with PayPal are sorted. PayPal are not the easiest or most responsive of organisations when trying to sort out problems.
    Don’t use them then - there's other methods for payment.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    All those who have responded have been written to and should receive GDPR documentation soon holiday period and industrial action permitting

If any new members are viewing this thread who do not appear to have heard from us can they check their junk email folder for our response. members@ccfctrust.org is the address to contact for queries

I will post as well to address any other points or issues
    All recent new members who joined by PayPal have been contacted by Trust email to ask for their postal address so that GDPR formalities can be sorted. Some have responded but others have not. This may be for perfectly innocent reasons but, sometimes Email providers recognise Trust emails as coming from a mass emailing system and put them in Junk where they can remain unseen until the recipient checks.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I understand that is under consideration

Thanks Mate, I just know that if my Mother received that message she’d be convinced the Russians had her money.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    My thoughts exactly!

I understand that is under consideration
    Hi Enoch,

I’ve been paying my ‘subs’ since the trust was formed and get no emails or updates.

Do I need to inform someone?

The trust can't save the club from relegation Sludge , tho i do admire your initiative

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Tone View Post
    Hi Enoch,

I’ve been paying my ‘subs’ since the trust was formed and get no emails or updates.

Do I need to inform someone?
    You have a pm