+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fauci Files will be released later this week.

Re: Fauci Files will be released later this week.

Up to eleven unsuccessful Speaker elections now

Finally! Even Fox News was calling it a clown show by the end.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-64193932

Anyone had a read of the Fauci Files yet?

Anyone?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dr-anth...k-the-takeout/

Dr. Anthony Fauci left his post as the government's top infectious disease expert last week, but that hasn't stopped the attacks from high-profile critics like Twitter owner Elon Musk. On Sunday, Musk tweeted that this week he'd release the so-called "Fauci Files," thought to be internal Twitter documents, though their content and relevance is unclear.

"I have no idea what [Musk]'s talking about. I mean, there's a lot of misinformation, conspiracy theories and disinformation going on," Fauci said. "I have nothing to say to him. I don't understand what he's doing. It's just unfortunate."

In December, Musk tweeted "My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci" and he suggested he had unearthed messages exchanged between Twitter executives and government health officials that related to their handling of the pandemic.

"I don't have a clue of what he's talking about," Fauci told CBS News chief Washington correspondent Major Garrett on this week's episode of "The Takeout." The interview was Fauci's first since leaving his government post.

House Republicans, who will have subpoena power in the new Congress, have said they want to investigate the Biden administration's handling of the pandemic, and that means Fauci, a lightning rod for conservatives, is almost certain to be called to testify.

"I would willingly do that without any problem," Fauci said, adding that he plans to retain legal counsel. "But I have nothing to hide. I could defend everything I've done."

Fauci said he and his family continue to receive death threats. He still has a protective detail, provided by the U.S. Marshals at taxpayer expense.

"I'd hate to think for the rest of my life that I was going to have people who were crazy enough to want to harm me because I have done things that have saved millions of lives. That's kind of — how do you get your arms around that?" he said.

This is an excellent speech. Looks like this guy has the makings of a future president. I didn't really see who the personality would be in the democrats as a future nominee, but they might have found him.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Up to eleven unsuccessful Speaker elections now
    It's over seems the threat of Trump getting the gig has forced a result in favour of the Republican rebels.. welcome to my nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Anyone lhad a read of the Fauci Files yet?

Anyone?
    Suspended release due to Harry's leaked memoirs and secret deals.l perhaps?? .

Its easy did Dr. Anthony Fauci put $600,000 of U.S. grant money into the Wuhan facility , making a “gain-of-function” a thing ..
    I'm sure if this fella was a right winger you'd be all over him and calling him out .

Something smells

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Its easy did Dr. Anthony Fauci put $600,000 of U.S. grant money into the Wuhan facility , making a “gain-of-function” a thing ..
    I'm sure if this fella was a right winger you'd be all over him and calling him out .

Something smells
    now the republicans have control of the house i,m sure Kevin McCarthy will kick off the investigations into Fauci

Senator Rand Paul will be licking his lips at the prospect !

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    now the republicans have control of the house i,m sure Kevin McCarthy will kick off the investigations into Fauci

Senator Rand Paul will be licking his lips at the prospect !
    Yeah, I bet Senator Rand Paul is licking his lips. Only fly in the ointment that I can see is, mostly due to a bunch of feckwits that Trump endorsed like Karri Lake and Herschel Walker, the Senate is in Democrat hands.

The weakness of McCarthy's position and the concessions he had to make in that farce next week will definitely make it more likely that the House will spend its time on conspiracy hobby horses like Hunter Biden and Fauci. What ordinary American voters will make of them focusing on this nonsense rather than bread and butter issues is anyone's guess but the factions that have taken the GOP hostage are so far down the rabbit hole that reason is unlikely to stop them.

Something smells
    Interesting projection from you. Just because everything comes down to left or right for you, doesn't mean it does for everyone.

I've no idea if Fauci is left or right. He's worked for all administrations for decades, hasn't he?

Interesting projection from you. Just because everything comes down to left or right for you, doesn't mean it does for everyone.

I've no idea if Fauci is left or right. He's worked for all administrations for decades, hasn't he?
    Remarkably he seems to think the answer on whether US funding of research at the Wuhan lab resulted in the deliberate or accidental leak of Covid 19 will come from anything Elon Musk unearths in the Twitter back office. Bizarre but predictable.

BREAKING: Elon Musk announces that the Fauci Files will be released later this week.

Starting the 2023 year off right!
    You must be SO EXCITED to get the Fauci Files and really begin 2023 with a swing.

Don't worry, I'm really absolutely sure they will be released any day now, any day!

Left Wing (aka Liberal Media, Mainstream Media) far and away outnumber any other biased media groups. LW/Liberal Media groups include (but not limited to): NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, ESPN, Time, Newsweek, New Yorker, NYT, Vox, Atlantic, Washington Post, Boston Globe, Huffington Post, USA Today, Slate, Colbert Report, Politico, Buzzfeed, NPR (and most major coastal metropolitan newspapers fall into this category) etc.

RW/Conservative media groups include Fox, Drudge Report, The Economist, The Hill, OAN, National Review, Breitbart, Wash Times, Wash Examiner, AZ Republic, The Blaze, Prager U, etc.

There are some that sort of exist somewhere in between these two and those groups are ones like Wall Street Journal, AP/Reuters, local newspapers.

In trying to ferret out who is leaning which way you have to consider that while most members of the media live in a bubble and consider themselves to be centrist or mostly centrist in their political orientation, when you investigate their voting practices and where they contribute campaign money you see that close to 90% of them vote almost exclusively left and contribute almost exclusively to candidates on the left.

This is very telling and this bias is nearly impossible for them to keep out of their reporting even when their organization tries to stay neutral. With most universities growing more and more extreme in their liberal/leftist ideologies the number of liberal/leftist journalists in the media will continue to grow and their extremism will grow as well.

Because of this you see a lot of conservative voices taking to YouTube to find their audiences as well as many in between (libertarians/independents) and some on the left.
    The above was written by someone called Ralp Jenkins and posted on the Quora website. LoM copied and pasted it.

You get the sense that Trumps' Chief Finance Officer will be released before these supposed files make the light of day.

Somehow the speculation on here must have triggered massive interest elsewhere. So with over 76,000 views it is the eighth most viewed post on the Alternative Forum. You have to wonder/worry about the current mental health of those who overwhelmingly made that so.

You must be SO EXCITED to get the Fauci Files and really begin 2023 with a swing.

Don't worry, I'm really absolutely sure they will be released any day now, any day!
    Any day now, any day, some day...maybe!

There is American Left wing which is the UK version of Liberal Democrat. The UK version of Left Wing would be classed as almost communist in the USA.

Something smells
    Yes, Elon is probably just waiting for the excitement over Harry's leaked memoirs to pass!

Any month now

Weird , court case perhaps?? threat of being sued ?? or probably its more likely the republicans can smell blood and its best it comes out nearer the election.. who knows ??

Or have Republicans asked Elon to supply evidence for the GOP’s much wanted congressional hearings regarding the government’s response to the COVID-19 ..

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/p...e/11365308002/

I cant help think something is afoot Holmes.

I'm.glad that the doctor and his family have prospered whilst others suffered :

The Faucis saw their net worth expand from $7.5 million in 2019 to $12.6 million at the end of 2021, watchdog group OpenTheBooks discovered and shared with Fox News Digital. The increase came from the likes of investment gains, awards, compensation and royalties.

Loads of money in death .

Weird , court case perhaps?? threat of being sued ?? or probably its more likely the republicans can smell blood and its best it comes out nearer the election.. who knows ??

Or have Republicans asked Elon to supply evidence for the GOP’s much wanted congressional hearings regarding the government’s response to the COVID-19 ..

The Faucis saw their net worth expand from $7.5 million in 2019 to $12.6 million at the end of 2021, watchdog group OpenTheBooks discovered and shared with Fox News Digital. The increase came from the likes of investment gains, awards, compensation and royalties.

Yeah… sure… that must be the reasons why. They’ll be out soon I’m sure

"Weird , court case perhaps?? threat of being sued ?? or probably its more likely the republicans can smell blood and its best it comes out nearer the election.. who knows ?? "

That sounds like the Republicans' M.O. "let's wait until next year to throw dirt!"

"Or have Republicans asked Elon to supply evidence for the GOP’s much wanted congressional hearings regarding the government’s response to the COVID-19 .."

Elon Musk, a narcissist that only Trump could rival, is not sitting on gossip for anyone. Even for his newly found Republican allies. If he's got evidence of anything shady then you had best believe that he's telling anybody who will pay him the slightest bit of attention.

"I cant help think something is afoot Holmes."

It will likely end up being a toenail knowing you.

"I'm.glad that the doctor and his family have prospered whilst others suffered

Loads of money in death .:"

To show how much you care, start the thread where you condemn all of the Tory peers/pals who made millions during Covid.

The problem we have with that idea is that you don't really care about people making money from Covid - you've just gone all out with the alt-right take on Dr Fauci.

You have also posted the same link twice in the thread, you silly goose!

In all, I will give you 2.5/10 for this post - putting it close to the top of your contributions.

I guess LoM will continue to ponder why his 2023 hasn't sparkled in the way he anticipated in the OP to this thread. I guess the possibility that Musk ferreting about in the bowels of Twitter looking for dirt on someone who has never had a Twitter account might be bullshitting didn't crop up as one of the possibilities.

Pathetically he is still trying to curry favour with the SpaceX astronauts on here by dropping the bombshell that Fauci and his wife's wealth, driven mainly by his stocks and shares increased broadly in line with the Dow Jones Index between 2019 and 2021.

Obviously no LoM post would be complete without an insight into his foetid soul, in this instance that Fauci was ghoulishly profiting from the misery of others to pathetically compound the 'mare he is having here.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I guess LoM will continue to ponder why his 2023 hasn't sparkled in the way he anticipated in the OP to this thread. I guess the possibility that Musk ferreting about in the bowels of Twitter looking for dirt on someone who has never had a Twitter account might be bullshitting didn't crop up as one of the possibilities.

Pathetically he is still trying to curry favour with the SpaceX astronauts on here by dropping the bombshell that Fauci and his wife's wealth, driven mainly by his stocks and shares increased broadly in line with the Dow Jones Index between 2019 and 2021.

Obviously no LoM post would be complete without an insight into his foetid soul, in this instance that Fauci was ghoulishly profiting from the misery of others to pathetically compound the 'mare he is having here.
    Any views on this fact :

Any views on this fact :

Probably something like

Fauci and his wife's wealth, driven mainly by his stocks and shares increased broadly in line with the Dow Jones Index between 2019 and 2021.

Probably something like

Fauci and his wife's wealth, driven mainly by his stocks and shares increased broadly in line with the Dow Jones Index between 2019 and 2021.