+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fauci Files will be released later this week.

Re: Fauci Files will be released later this week.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Probably something like

Fauci and his wife's wealth, driven mainly by his stocks and shares increased broadly in line with the Dow Jones Index between 2019 and 2021.
    You might have thought, given LoM's original post, that him making each subsequent contribution more idiotic than the last was a tall ask, but, fair do's, he's making it look simple.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Probably something like

Fauci and his wife's wealth, driven mainly by his stocks and shares increased broadly in line with the Dow Jones Index between 2019 and 2021.
    It has a smell , I don't doubt the stocks and shares gains , its how and where they were gained from .

I can see all the usual suspects ranting on here if that happened to someone in the UK who was involved with the government and pandemic ,.. have a right flap .

Before we all laugh at my expense , lets agree to bookmark this moment and await the GOP investigation and finally find out about Fauci's connections to Wuhan Lab and his wealth /investments in that .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/57932699

Just because someone accuses someone or denies it , as in the above report most folk would smell something is /has been going on involving cash ?????? in the name of health as the Pharma stocks are so lucrative especially if you have advanced info

"" As the debate continues over the origins of the coronavirus, a heated political battle is taking place over virus research carried out in China using US funds.

It's linked to the unproven theory that the virus could have leaked from a lab in Wuhan, the Chinese city where it was first detected.

A report released by Republican lawmakers cites "ample evidence" that the lab was working to modify coronaviruses to infect humans and calls for a bipartisan investigation into its origins.

Republican Senator Rand Paul also alleges that US money was used to fund research there that made some viruses more infectious and more deadly, a process known as "gain-of-function".

But this has been firmly rejected by Dr Anthony Fauci, the US infectious diseases chief. """

Oooo that's it sorted a firmly denying moment ,well done the BBC

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/57932699

Just because someone accuses someone or denies it , as in the above report most folk would smell something is /has been going on involving cash ?????? in the name of health as the Pharma stocks are so lucrative especially if you have advanced info

"" As the debate continues over the origins of the coronavirus, a heated political battle is taking place over virus research carried out in China using US funds.

It's linked to the unproven theory that the virus could have leaked from a lab in Wuhan, the Chinese city where it was first detected.

A report released by Republican lawmakers cites "ample evidence" that the lab was working to modify coronaviruses to infect humans and calls for a bipartisan investigation into its origins.

Republican Senator Rand Paul also alleges that US money was used to fund research there that made some viruses more infectious and more deadly, a process known as "gain-of-function".

But this has been firmly rejected by Dr Anthony Fauci, the US infectious diseases chief. """

Oooo that's it sorted a firmly denying moment ,well done the BBC
    Are you familiar with 'Republican Senator Rand Paul' and his work?

I wouldn't trust him to tie his own shoelaces without taking a bribe from a foreign agent.

Only you don't need a wait and see.

Here is the analysis of his wealth from the guys trying to get at him when they published this bombshell 6 months ago. I know from your poison in other threads you like a bit of bold.

https://openthebooks.substack.com/p/...t-worth-soared

So which bit of:

a) his and wife's salary (though feck knows why she is being dragged in)
    b) his stocks and shares (which are all in mutual funds rather than individual stocks)
    c) his forthcoming pension (bizzarelly added into the mix)
    d) The $1 million dollar prize he got for standing up for science and talking truth to power when Trump was selling bleach and horsepills as magic cures or
    e) Some wacky calculation of what his annual leave is worth

Do you think is the gotcha?

Like I say, more idiotic by the post!

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Are you familiar with 'Republican Senator Rand Paul' and his work?

I wouldn't trust him to tie his own shoelaces without taking a bribe from a foreign agent.
    If I can piece together LoM's garbled thoughts he seems to think that Fauci was paid to let the Wuhan lab release Covid so Big Pharma could invent the vaccine and make lots of money and his stocks in Big Pharma would go up and he would be much richer as a result.

Any minute now though Elon Musk will spill the twitter beans that proves all this.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    If I can piece together LoM's garbled thoughts he seems to think that Fauci was paid to let the Wuhan lab release Covid so Big Pharma could invent the vaccine and make lots of money and his stocks in Big Pharma would go up and he would be much richer as a result.

Any minute now though Elon Musk will spill the twitter beans that proves all this.
    At this point, Cyril, I'm not even sure that Life on Mars knows what he thinks.

I applaud him for jumping in with both feet nonetheless.

So let’s just get the facts right on the great evil mastermind that is Dr Fauci.

A man of great intelligence with decades of advising presidents and nations and with countless people looking up to him and his research due to his status as one of the best in his field.

A man who manufactured a pandemic and brought the world to it’s knees.

This genius, with forewarning of future events, managed to increase him and his wife’s wealth by just a few million dollars. And used Twitter to discuss his Bond-esque evil genius plan.

Bit silly of him innit?

It has a smell , I don't doubt the stocks and shares gains , its how and where they were gained from .

I can see all the usual suspects ranting on here if that happened to someone in the UK who was involved with the government and pandemic ,.. have a right flap .

Before we all laugh at my expense , lets agree to bookmark this moment and await the GOP investigation and finally find out about Fauci's connections to Wuhan Lab and his wealth /investments in that .

Collin Rugg said that? Why is nobody listening to him ffs???

Collin Rugg said that? Why is nobody listening to him ffs???
    THE Collin Rugg?!

THE Collin Rugg?!
    A mate of Matt Hancock perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    A mate of Matt Hancock perhaps.
    More like Nathan Wigg

now there's a turn up for the book

the house of representatives agree on something 100 %

House votes 419-0 on a bill that requires the Director of National Intelligence to declassify all information on the origins of COVID. The bill now requires Biden's signature.

over to you joe ............

Has there been any sign of The X Files being released this week?

Has there been any sign of The X Files being released this week?
    Later this week never comes.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    now there's a turn up for the book

the house of representatives agree on something 100 %

House votes 419-0 on a bill that requires the Director of National Intelligence to declassify all information on the origins of airport COVID. The bill now requires Biden's signature.

over to you joe ............
    Here comes the files . Dr Fauci is on a flight risk list.

Later this week, I suppose?

Another day passes, and yet again sleepy joe hasn't signed the unanimously passed Covid origins bill.

the world is waiting ..........

Later this week, I suppose?
    Those flight risk lists seem to have an errant schedule.

Fear not though, three months later than advertised, based on a LoM exclusive.

Here comes the files!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Another day passes, and yet again sleepy joe hasn't signed the unanimously passed Covid origins bill.

the world is waiting ..........
    I wonder what will come first. Will it be the Fauci Files or Joe Biden addressing the Covid bill?

What's your guess, Mozzer?

***Crickets***

Those flight risk lists seem to have an errant schedule.

Fear not though, three months later than advertised, based on a LoM exclusive.

Here comes the files!!!!!
    Time files, I mean flies! It's been 3 months already.

Any day now we will see Dr Fauci on trial for treason.

I wonder what will come first. Will it be the Fauci Files or Joe Biden addressing the Covid bill?

What's your guess, Mozzer?

***Crickets***
    Biden signs law to declassify "as much as possible" US intelligence on the origins of COVID-19.

as much as possible .....Hmmmmm

Here's Fauci and some other shysters getting nowhere.

EM.jpg

It's now 15 weeks since Musk announced the Fauci files

I note that John Campbell has come right off the fence and without saying it, leaves one in no uncertainty what he thinks of Fauci post reading the latest tranche of the fizer data released under the FOIA.