+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fauci Files will be released later this week.

Re: Fauci Files will be released later this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Attachment 5494

It's now 15 weeks since Musk announced the Fauci files

I note that John Campbell has come right off the fence and without saying it, leaves one in no uncertainty what he thinks of Fauci post reading the latest tranche of the fizer data released under the FOIA.
    John Campbell has come right off the fence and without saying it? Ffs Nels, you have had better days!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    John Campbell has come right off the fence and without saying it? Ffs Nels, you have had better days!
    Not since I had my 15th booster and 5 bouts of long covid.

Not since I had my 15th booster and 5 bouts of long covid.
    Sorry to hear that, Nels, though good to know you have found a new mystic since Q fecked off without a wave goodbye.

So on that thought, what did John Campbell come right off the fence and without saying it, leave one in no uncertainty what he thinks of Fauci post reading the latest tranche of the fizer data released under the FOIA, about?

Sorry to hear that, Nels, though good to know you have found a new mystic since Q fecked off without a wave goodbye.

So on that thought, what did John Campbell come right off the fence and without saying it, leave one in no uncertainty what he thinks of Fauci post reading the latest tranche of the fizer data released under the FOIA, about?
    A person of your superiority I'm sure can find it, maybe not on YouTube though, why so angry Cyril ? you are in the majority I wouldn't take it so personally.

A person of your superiority I'm sure can find it, maybe not on YouTube though, why so angry Cyril ? you are in the majority I wouldn't take it so personally.
    My anger bouts only kick in after 16 boosters and 5 bouts of long covid so no problems, Nels. If you don't want to share your magic beans it's never an issue.

Any sign of those fauci files? Maybe Matt Taibbi is just finishing them.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Ok bud. You've obviously don't understand what went on, and who was running the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Ok bud. You've obviously don't understand what went on, and who was running the show.
    What went on, who was running the show? And now someone else is running the show, who promised the bombshell files on a guy who never had a T(w)itter account in the first week of January to LoMs orgasmic glee, where are they?

I believe he's fallen out with Mr. Musk over substack and no longer has a Twitter account, you might have a long wait !!!! 😁👍

I believe he's fallen out with Mr. Musk over substack and no longer has a Twitter account, you might have a long wait !!!! ����
    Well isn't that a coincidence, what with me posting that!

Well isn't that a coincidence, what with me posting that!
    The most followed man on the planet doesn't seem to be letting this go,
    maybe the files will one day be released, but that releasing at this time
    could potentially jeopardize a trial

EM.jpg

EM.jpg
    Carful mate, you'll have Cyril after you in a minute. Nobody is allowed to bring up Fauci, Hunter & his dad, or the CCP unless you are praising them, and definitely don't mention the laptop from hell or Russia collusion, as he get's very angry and vindictive when this happens!

Carful mate, you'll have Cyril after you in a minute. Nobody is allowed to bring up Fauci, Hunter & his dad, or the CCP unless you are praising them, and definitely don't mention the laptop from hell or Russia collusion, as he get's very angry and vindictive when this happens!
    https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/stat...er=VigilantFox

Not just Musk, a democrat contender also doubling down on the alleged crimes of their hero, it's time to pick a lane and it's speeding up 👍

EM.jpg
    So if I understand what you are suggesting. Rand Paul is advocating that Fauci gets a five year term for lying to Congress. Something he has been pushing for around a year and is going nowhere except the rounds on Fox and Friends.

Meanwhile, Elon Musk is holding back on the explosive #faucifiles of Twitter information he holds for a guy who never had a Twitter account out of fear that any information he puts into the public domain as evidence might jeapordise the trial that is never going to happen, rather than Musk over-reached himself and has sweet FA.

Glad to see you haven't lost your touch since you and Q are no longer best buddies, Nels!

I've heard ( sssh ) the files were in the rocket than just got blown up , thankfully copies were made, and will appear in line with the Trump presidential campaign run

So if I understand what you are suggesting. Rand Paul is advocating that Fauci gets a five year term for lying to Congress. Something he has been pushing for around a year and is going nowhere except the rounds on Fox and Friends.

Meanwhile, Elon Musk is holding back on the explosive #faucifiles of Twitter information he holds for a guy who never had a Twitter account out of fear that any information he puts into the public domain as evidence might jeapordise the trial that is never going to happen, rather than Musk over-reached himself and has sweet FA.

Glad to see you haven't lost your touch since you and Q are no longer best buddies, Nels!
    One person's meat is another person's murder.

Q is so 2020, it,s V now mun 👍

One person's meat is another person's murder.

Q is so 2020, it,s V now mun ��
    I guess R,S,T and U weren't cutting the mustard?

Stay safe, Nels!

I guess R,S,T and U weren't cutting the mustard?

Stay safe, Nels!
    Intel of a guy called RUST ? no way!!

Intel of a guy called RUST ? no way!!
    The funny thing is "Q" was 100% more accurate about Russia collusion than Cyril was, yet here he is still trying to embarrass people. It's kind of strange how somebody who spent 5 years telling everybody something happened, and then went quieter than a church mouse when it turns out that it never happened. Rinse and repeat, as he moves onto the next new topic with new victims to stalk. He's got to be a troll as nobody can be this weird.

The funny thing is "Q" was 100% more accurate about Russia collusion than Cyril was, yet here he is still trying to embarrass people. It's kind of strange how somebody who spent 5 years telling everybody something happened, and then went quieter than a church mouse when it turns out that it never happened. Rinse and repeat, as he moves onto the next new topic with new victims to stalk. He's got to be a troll as nobody can be this weird.
    The lack of self awareness in this message is staggering.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The lack of self awareness in this message is staggering.
    Best not react. That's his oxygen.

Cilla is a pussy cat, it's his rottweiler son you have to be weary of, a genuine nasty piece of work.

Trust the plan "V"

Cilla is a pussy cat, it's his rottweiler son you have to be weary of, a genuine nasty piece of work.

Trust the plan "V"
    Always play the long game

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    BREAKING: Elon Musk announces that the Fauci Files will be released later this week.

Starting the 2023 year off right!
    Any updates? My champagne is taking up so much room in the fridge. I can't keep postponing the party much longer!

Any updates? My champagne is taking up so much room in the fridge. I can't keep postponing the party much longer!
    Well, so far the Brains Trust in this thread has come up with:

1. Suspended release due to Harry's leaked memoirs and secret deals.l perhaps?? .
    2. Weird , court case perhaps?? threat of being sued ?? or probably its more likely the republicans can smell blood and its best it comes out nearer the election.. who knows ??
    3. Or have Republicans asked Elon to supply evidence for the GOP’s much wanted congressional hearings regarding the government’s response to the COVID-19 ..
    4. Here comes the files . Dr Fauci is on a flight risk list.
    5. Ok bud. You've obviously don't understand what went on, and who was running the show.
    6. The most followed man on the planet doesn't seem to be letting this go,
    maybe the files will one day be released, but that releasing at this time could potentially jeopardize a trial
    I've heard ( sssh ) the files were in the rocket than just got blown up , thankfully copies were made, and will appear in line with the Trump presidential campaign run

Can't wait for the next thrilling instalment!