+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Neil Warnock

Re: Neil Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    It was Dijksteel. Warnock also started playing Isiaih Jones at LWB, he just didn't fancy Spence. God knows why.
    He’s young, looks a little frail and attacks too much.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Surprised to hear that, they don’t spend much on transfers and have sold big recently too…..
    They lost that in 2020-21, they sold all their players in 21-22 and 22-23.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He’s young, looks a little frail and attacks too much.
    Why play Isiaiah Jones then who he turned into a wing back from a winger? Whole thing was odd. In fairness, he didn't sell him, either. Boro did more than alright out of that loan!

Even out of position id have Manga over Romeo.

Romeo is one of our decent Championship players though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    If you open your window you can hear the sound of tans head exploding
    Bobby Reid. What a bargain. Warnock got nothing out of him. Now starts for a top 10 EPL club.

It was Dijksteel. Warnock also started playing Isiaih Jones at LWB, he just didn't fancy Spence. God knows why.
    Wrong Agent ? ?

Mentioned something along the lines of attitude issues didn't he?

Jones is pretty good to be fair!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Bobby Reid. What a bargain. Warnock got nothing out of him. Now starts for a top 10 EPL club.
    Reid didn’t cost us money though. He was never a Warnock player though, a really odd signing in hindsight. Good player mind, him and Camarasa always linked up well

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Mentioned something along the lines of attitude issues didn't he?

Jones is pretty good to be fair!
    Yeh I think so. Warnock told him he’d be premier league or non league, I think. Conte does not fancy Spence one bit

The reckon the club has no intention of having him and Sol back. I don't want them back either..
    He's trying his !uck with pompey with his false i l love the club ,the fans and so on if he gets the job the bullshitters on here and elsewhere will be making crap up like we couldnt compete or he wanted to come but the club turned them down

Reid didn’t cost us money though. He was never a Warnock player though, a really odd signing in hindsight. Good player mind, him and Camarasa always linked up well
    We were lucky enough to sell him on. We still paid him though. I'm pretty sure Warnock said of him after he left "I wanted to build a team around". What a blatant lie.

Bobby Reid and Camarasa, they both had good movement about them and liked playing the ball on the deck - not your typical Warnock kind of players.
    I felt that Camarasa always seemed to struggle with the abrasiveness of the British game, never seeming to see out the end of a match.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Bobby Reid and Camarasa, they both had good movement about them and liked playing the ball on the deck - not your typical Warnock kind of players.
    I felt that Camarasa always seemed to struggle with the abrasiveness of the British game, never seeming to see out the end of a match.
    Camarasa plaued 90 minutes in nearly every game! He scored my favourite goal of that season in the 94th min. Loved him, someone that could actually play, along with Decordova-Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    We were lucky enough to sell him on. We still paid him though. I'm pretty sure Warnock said of him after he left "I wanted to build a team around". What a blatant lie.

We should have. That team at Old Trafford should have been our side going forwards.

Hoilett, Decordova-Reid, Murphy behind Zohore. Ralls and Bacuna. That would have been OK. Instead we flogged Decordova-Reid, WBA paid silly money for Zohore and we signed a load of shite. We'd have been challenging if we kept them and signed a good right back.

We should have. That team at Old Trafford should have been our side going forwards.

Hoilett, Decordova-Reid, Murphy behind Zohore. Ralls and Bacuna. That would have been OK. Instead we flogged Decordova-Reid, WBA paid silly money for Zohore and we signed a load of shite. We'd have been challenging if we kept them and signed a good right back.
    I think it was pretty much the only game we played zohore, Decordova reid and Murphy together wasnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I think it was pretty much the only game we played zohore, Decordova reid and Murphy together wasnt it?
    I'm pretty sure it was, mainly because Zohore was utter shite for us in the Premier League.

International

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...rk-Hudson.html

It seems the most obvious choice, ideally we would go for the very best we could get long term, but would they come in our current position?

Warnock to the end of the season makes sense, Tan can't afford for us to go down, so I think they will try and persuade him, and knowing Warnock and us being his kind of people, he'll take one MORE last job.
    Fairly obvious wasn't it, I thought he would have started straight after Leeds, but it was only a week later that Hudson went.