+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: It's almost as if we are immune to this constant hopeless crap with our club

It's almost as if we are immune to this constant hopeless crap with our club

Ridsdale season ticket scam

Helicopters to Wigan

Rick Wright

Clemo

God help us

Re: It's almost as if we are immune to this constant hopeless crap with our club

There was the era when Tony Evans was our top scorer,i felt we had some sort of honesty and integrity then

Re: It's almost as if we are immune to this constant hopeless crap with our club

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    There was the era when Tony Evans was our top scorer,i felt we had some sort of honesty and integrity then
    Even when we have done relatively well there is always the feeling somethings waiting to bite us on the arris

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Ridsdale season ticket scam

Helicopters to Wigan

Rick Wright

Clemo

God help us
    But in fairness we did also have the Kumars and Bob Grogan as well….. :-o

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    But in fairness we did also have the Kumars and Bob Grogan as well….. :-o
    Bloody hell, I’d wiped the Kumars from my memory haha what a blast from the past.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Bloody hell, I’d wiped the Kumars from my memory haha what a blast from the past.
    You see! It could always be worse

I long for the days of Fred Dewey. (Maybe I’m dewy eyed)

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Joan Hill chief executive

Absolutely hopeless

As a fan base we've got a lot to answer for. Any old twat takes us over, shafts us and we still love them to death. Ah but, ah but, it would have been administration otherwise: we accept gratefully what shit were given! As ye sew, so shall ye reap!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    As a fan base we've got a lot to answer for. Any old twat takes us over, shafts us and we still love them to death. Ah but, ah but, it would have been administration otherwise: we accept gratefully what shit were given! As ye sew, so shall ye reap!
    I think there has been plenty of this is all a bit dodgy voices but they have been stamped on

We're in the second division, we have a nice stadium, we're getting reasonable crowds. Things have been a LOT worse.

And we play in blue.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post

And we play in blue.
    Occasionally

Some of us old fogeys still haven't forgiven the Deweys for selling Toshack

I wonder how we would have faired if that business man from Guernsey, Ben Steele, had taken over ?

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    Then there was that time we "signed" Godfrey Ingram for a record fee
    😄 farcical