+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bagan, hero or clown?

Bagan, hero or clown?

Great save to be fair, but left us with 10 men.
    Part of me thinks it wouldn't have made much difference mind. Decent save from Alnwick but did that still cost us?

I'm of the opinion Bagan probably saved us from an instant equaliser but now it's costly anyway as he misses games.

Re: Bagan, hero or clown?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    Part of me thinks it wouldn't have made much difference mind. Decent save from Alnwick but did that still cost us?

I'm of the opinion Bagan probably saved us from an instant equaliser but now it's costly anyway as he misses games.
    Worth it at the time. He only misses 1 game

So after a great performance and everyone playing for the shirt this is the negative shit you want to start a thread on _ Well done

This board is incredible sometimes

Good decision for me. Only just over 10 minutes with 10 men. Better chance of a win for me, than letting it go in.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    So after a great performance and everyone playing for the shirt this is the negative shit you want to start a thread on _ Well done

This board is incredible sometimes
    We were close to a win, what do you expect exactly?

i know the ball was hit well but i recon if he had lunged his neck out he could have got a head to it, when it happens in real time and you have a fraction of a second to do something its different

Alnick saves it so probably the right decision, shame we conceded at the end.

We were close to a win, what do you expect exactly?
    Something positve but then this is ccmb so I shouldn't be too surprised to be honest

I think that between Bagan and Alnwick, they got us the draw.

Something positve but then this is ccmb so I shouldn't be too surprised to be honest
    What's negative???
    I'm asking a question, why have you got to be a drama queen about it exactly?

What's negative???
    I'm asking a question, why have you got to be a drama queen about it exactly?
    a drama queen yeah okay - but there we are then - you post a thread that asks us to comment on one of our players being a hero or a clown and doesn't like it when someone bites back

Safe journey back home when you get there

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I think that between Bagan and Alnwick, they got us the draw.
    I agree...he had very little choice....if it had been the FIRST ten minutes I would have felt otherwise.

a drama queen yeah okay - but there we are then - you post a thread that asks us to comment on one of our players being a hero or a clown and doesn't like it when someone bites back

Safe journey back home when you get there
    It was a simple question that, I'm sure, would have been in the heads of many!
    But hey, if you want to be an utter plum about it... Crack on mate.

There we are then - you carry on with insults after I offered you safe travels home

Pointless contributing on here with some

As for your question that was in the heads of many then he did what most people would have done in that situation - he is neither a hero or clown in my mind but then it was a ridiculous question in the first place

There we are then - you carry on with insults after I offered you safe travels home

Pointless contributing on here with some

As for your question that was in the heads of many then he did what most people would have done in that situation - he is neither a hero or clown in my mind but then it was a ridiculous question in the first place
    How on earth is it a ridiculous question?
    Especially given that there are so many variables either way!
    There was nothing wrong with asking that question. There was definitely something wrong with you being anal about me asking it though!

How on earth is it a ridiculous question?
    Especially given that there are so many variables either way!
    There was nothing wrong with asking that question. There was definitely something wrong with you being anal about me asking it though!
    Ffs how is that anal

I disagreed with your thread and said why but answered it anyway and all you do is hurl insults

Not much point with you is there

Ffs how is that anal

I disagreed with your thread and said why but answered it anyway and all you do is hurl insults

Not much point with you is there
    With the greatest respect I can possibly offer... You were the only person seemingly offended by my asking that question.
    Think about it and maybe give your head a wobble.

With the greatest respect I can possibly offer... You were the only person seemingly offended by my asking that question.
    Think about it and maybe give your head a wobble.
    If Bagan doesn’t do it, they definitely score. They probably win. They didn’t score, it was the right thing to do. Clearly

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    If Bagan doesn’t do it, they definitely score. They probably win. They didn’t score, it was the right thing to do. Clearly
    Yeah, this isn't difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Yeah, this isn't difficult.
    Not difficult no.
    As I've said, variables.
    If Bagan doesn't do it, there's a very strong possibility that it finishes 2-2, but he's not missing for an important league match...
    It's not difficult, but it's not rocket science the other way either, is it?

MAYBE he could have got his head to it..... but I don't condemn him...

hero, you love to see it

Hero, great save. If that goes in then we lose the game

Great save. Instinct.
    Did the same in a parks game many years ago. You just react.

It was just a reaction. If the ball was afoot to the right it would've gone wide, a foot higher It would've hit his head.
    If it was 10 minutes into the game it could've ended any chance we had of getting a result. 10 minutes from the end if gave us the chance of victory.