+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I killed twenty five Taliban

International

I killed twenty five Taliban

But my posh brother put me on my arse and broke the dog bowl

What an idiot, I think his security bill might increase as long as we don't have to pay for it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64185176

https://news.sky.com/story/prince-ha...-says-12780942

Re: I killed twenty five Taliban

Never ending with them. All for the £.

FFS! This is 2nd angry with Harry thread today. At least the other poster kept it off the football board.

I hope Meghan doesnt do a book soon. The NHS bill for blood pressure meds would go through the roof.

🤣🤣🤣

International

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    FFS! This is 2nd angry with Harry thread today. At least the other poster kept it off the football board.

I hope Meghan doesnt do a book soon. The NHS bill for blood pressure meds would go through the roof.

������
    No one gets angry about this stuff, do they?

I think he's a tosser, but it doesn't affect me, so why would I be angry?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    No one gets angry about this stuff, do they?

I think he's a tosser, but it doesn't affect me, so why would I be angry?
    Because you're posting about it. Just let him sod off to LA and ignore him

I wouldn’t like to be on the same flight as him or her in the future

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I wouldn’t like to be on the same flight as him or her in the future
    I think its safe to say you wont find yourself on a flight with either. Sat next to someone angry with them very possibly.

What a scummy family, this book is just up market Jeremy Kyle. His mother was a tart, his father an adulterer, his uncle a nonce, his Auntie and Great grand mother a pair of pisshead Alcoholics and his grandfather a raving racist. Add to that the amount of bent deals this crew has been involved in. If they lived in Ely, The Daily Mail, Express, The sun etc would be encouraging people to go over and put their windows through.

They went to the US to escape media attention though...

Worst retirement from the limelight since Tony Bellew retired from boxing and was going to spend more time with the family.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    What a scummy family, this book is just up market Jeremy Kyle. His mother was a tart, his father an adulterer, his uncle a nonce, his Auntie and Great grand mother a pair of pisshead Alcoholics and his grandfather a raving racist. Add to that the amount of bent deals this crew has been involved in. If they lived in Ely, The Daily Mail, Express, The sun etc would be encouraging people to go over and put their windows through.
    Not a fan then???

International

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post

Worst retirement from the limelight since Tony Bellew retired from boxing and was going to spend more time with the family.
    Exactly he doesn't want media attention until his Mrs tells him to write a book and slag off his family in public for money, great idea I loves the media attention now I do!

International

hard to argue most of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Not a fan then???
    They don't call me 'Bolshy' The Bolshevik for nothing

So true.

I always used to think why would you put your face on something like Kyle or Springer. Well obviously because they get paid and were usually thick. These pair must have more than enough £ to not continually have to resort to this.

They have enough money and more than enough clout to get their foot in the door anywhere to make good money doing something far less trashy. Maybe even play themselves on the crown ffs.

I guess it's just too much money being offered and too easy.

This is brilliant 👍

Yeah Tony " i just want to be left alone " Bellew"🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Yeah Tony " i just want to be left alone " Bellew"��
    Wife and kids.....

Since his father was banging his mother behind Charles' back I'd say the adultery charge is nailed on.

It’s funny how they wanted to escape the media whilst doing interviews for prime talk shows, a Netflix series and now a book….really keeping it locked. What an idiot. I’d check the brakes on the Range Rover every time I’d get in it if I was him…..

Mate his father was James Hewitt

Quote Originally Posted by Pembroke blue View Post
    Mate his father was James Hewitt
    That's what Tuerto said.

International

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    That's what Tuerto said.
    Charles should insist on the DNA test after all this, lets's see how much money he makes then.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Charles should insist on the DNA test after all this, lets's see how much money he makes then.
    He could do it on TV, Philip Schofield or Jezza Clarkson could host it, Maybe get Crouchy on to lighten the mood, do his robot dance or something similar. Emailing ITV as we speak.

Killed 25 Taliban in Afganistan its not really a secret how his " afghan deployment " went

International

He could do it on TV, Philip Schofield or Jezza Clarkson could host it, Maybe get Crouchy on to lighten the mood, do his robot dance or something similar. Emailing ITV as we speak.
    Brilliant there would be an audience of fifty million, get Amanda Holden to host it!