+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: €6m paid

Re: €6m paid

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I wasn't talking to you

And whilst I don't have any say on who joins , if I did I am afraid I would refuse entry to conspiracy nutcases

Sorry
    Give it a rest before another thread of yours gets deleted.

I’d watch with the personal insults as well ………..

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Nope.

I’ve been a member in the past and been to a few CCST meetings but then my membership lapsed a few years back. Still undecided about joining again.
    OK mate , I personally feel that whilst it's not perfect it is the best link we have for communication between the fans and the club and also enables other workings

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Give it a rest before another thread of yours gets deleted.

I’d watch with the personal insults as well ………..
    Well you started it xx

Well you started it xx
    I think I may join actually….

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I think I may join actually….
    Good man

OK mate , I personally feel that whilst it's not perfect it is the best link we have for communication between the fans and the club and also enables other workings
    Never been a member but think its about time I was. Seems like the Club is starting to communicate with its supporters at last.

Considering 3 days before we paid up there was a meeting where it wasn’t mentioned yet had clearly been discussed elsewhere, I’m not sure you can claim the Trust is the best link of communication with the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Considering 3 days before we paid up there was a meeting where it wasn’t mentioned yet had clearly been discussed elsewhere, I’m not sure you can claim the Trust is the best link of communication with the club.
    Well we could all write letters to Mr tan or have a march ?

Am I alone in thinking that the fault when it comes to the rumour which emerged on Sunday lies more with the person in the club who leaked it, rather than who the info was leaked to? I still don’t understand why it needed to be disclosed by someone at the club in the first place when the word had been that there were negotiations going on to try and get the embargoes lifted - what a great story and boost for club and
    supporters it could have been if the news about the first instalment having been paid had been revealed out of the blue last night.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Am I alone in thinking that the fault when it comes to the rumour which emerged on Sunday lies more with the person in the club who leaked it, rather than who the info was leaked to? I still don’t understand why it needed to be disclosed by someone at the club in the first place when the word had been that there were negotiations going on to try and get the embargoes lifted - what a great story and boost for club and
    supporters it could have been if the news about the first instalment having been paid had been revealed out of the blue last night.

You’re not alone. I’m watching you, yes right now. Put that down, brush that ginger mop youve got left

However….

It is good news.

Quote Originally Posted by Q View Post
    You’re not alone. I’m watching you, yes right now. Put that down, brush that ginger mop youve got left

However….

It is good news.
    Ginger mop? Those days are long, long gone I’m afraid.

Is there a 'fault'?

Ginger mop? Those days are long, long gone I’m afraid.
    I think I know who you are ( then not now )

Nor me, paying the fee straight away was an option - an unlikely one perhaps, but I wonder what the club’s legal bill has been over the past four years?
    According to the latest BBC report, instead of paying £5.3 million for the first installment, the club has had to pay approximately £7 million to cover interest for the non-payment period. So that's another £1.7 million, which I guess will eventually be multiplied by three if City pay the rest of what is due on the initial transfer fee.

And then there are the legal fees. Four years' worth of them. And counting.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    This was the fault of a dodgy agent that it seems we have no chance of pursuing
    The dodgy agent whose two sons were on the club's playing staff for no apparent reason...

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    The dodgy agent whose two sons were on the club's playing staff for no apparent reason...
    2 and half year contracts given after trials and not a game played for the City between them. Soon shipped out following the tragedy. Both still playing at non league level.
    Spedger

It's the credible thing to do but the whole situation has been handled so badly.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    WTF are you on about?

The whole sorry saga had to be played out.
    The club have done what anyone in such an unprecedented position would have done.
    Today is a momentous day for so many, one of hope, and you put a negative spin on it.

Well done the club I say. Now let us move forward.
    Well done the club? This has been handled in the worst possible way since the day someone said "How about this bloke? He's Argentinian". It should be obvious to even the most servile that the only reason this money has been paid is part of a desperate effort to avoid relegation. Which is required as a result of a string of poor financial and football decision-making since we got promoted under Neil Warnock.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Well done the club? This has been handled in the worst possible way since the day someone said "How about this bloke? He's Argentinian". It should be obvious to even the most servile that the only reason this money has been paid is part of a desperate effort to avoid relegation. Which is required as a result of a string of poor financial and football decision-making since we got promoted under Neil Warnock.
    Your comment "How about this bloke? He's Argentinian" whilst funny is irrelevant.
    The comment on the reason for payment I have no problem with, of course it is to do with avoiding relegation.

It is also obvious that many decisions by the totally inept "advisors" of the owner are, and continue to be, poor.
    This decision however, is not one of them and as a fan I applaud it.

Would you rather Tan had done nothing and watched us slip into oblivion?

If the shoe was on the other foot, a lot of our fans would be saying why dont City drop it and stop pushing for payment. Makes us look desperate. There's a family involved. He never even played a game for Nantes. We don't have a leg to stand on asking for the full fee.

Tan should let it go. Tan out.

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    If the shoe was on the other foot, a lot of our fans would be saying why dont City drop it and stop pushing for payment. Makes us look desperate. There's a family involved. He never even played a game for Nantes. We don't have a leg to stand on asking for the full fee.

Tan should let it go. Tan out.
    Edit: I re-read your post.