+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tory MP loses whip over VAX comments

Tory MP loses whip over VAX comments

Re: Tory MP loses whip over VAX comments

Good

He's a libertarian feck wit

Been spreading dangerous misinformation on Covid vaccines for some time now along with that Piers Corbyn loop...

The way politicians easily compare stuff with the holocaust speaks volumes about society its accross the political landscape .

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Good

He's a libertarian feck wit
    A total arsehole our Andrew. The only good thing he ever did was vote to eject Johnson second time round (after strongly endorsing him the first)

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Been spreading dangerous misinformation on Covid vaccines for some time now along with that Piers Corbyn loop...

The way politicians easily compare stuff with the holocaust speaks volumes about society its accross the political landscape .
    There's a lot of stuff coming out about the 'vaccines' lately. More and more scientists are putting their heads above the parapet now that it's getting safer to do so. Suffice to say, the theme of various reports and studies is ' the vaccines aren't actually making much difference...'

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    There's a lot of stuff coming out about the 'vaccines' lately. More and more scientists are putting their heads above the parapet now that it's getting safer to do so. Suffice to say, the theme of various reports and studies is ' the vaccines aren't actually making much difference...'
    Got any examples or is it another of your 1969 voting survey anecdotes?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Is that all you do , belittle people who have differences of opinions to you , regardless of the subject matter ?

You are WUM.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Is that all you do , belittle people who have differences of opinions to you , regardless of the subject matter ?

You are WUM.
    I am sure he is big enough to support his statement but I am sure he will be glad of your backing.

Aye, one is Dr Aseem Malhotra, who's a contender for the crown of Britain's top cardiologist, is like a man possessed these days in his furious opposition to Covid vaccines.

The message where he described Pfizer as 'immoral psychopaths' I posted in another thread a few days ago: Here's his twitter account. https://twitter.com/DrAseemMalhotra?...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

I am sure he is big enough to support his statement but I am sure he will be glad of your backing.
    I’m sure he is , but you need to be told , and yet , you will no doubt carry on until you start feeling the heat , then of course you will make a big announcement that you are leaving ( playing the victim) only to pop up again less than a month or two later.

ALL opINi0ns wELcOme

I’m sure he is , but you need to be told , and yet , you will no doubt carry on until you start feeling the heat , then of course you will make a big announcement that you are leaving ( playing the victim) only to pop up again less than a month or two later.

ALL opINi0ns wELcOme
    Don't be too hard on Cyril. He's as old as the hills.

It can't be much fun for him having to be transported in a wheelchair for relatively short distances, or having to rely on a rusty ear trumpet 'cos good hearing aids are costly, but it gets worse as having Lardy as a full time carer is a hindrance I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Aye, one is Dr Aseem Malhotra, who's a contender for the crown of Britain's top cardiologist, is like a man possessed these days in his furious opposition to Covid vaccines.

The message where he described Pfizer as 'immoral psychopaths' I posted in another thread a few days ago: Here's his twitter account. https://twitter.com/DrAseemMalhotra?...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
    Tbf Morg he said more and more doctors and scientists are putting their head above the parapet not the usual suspects like Malhotra, Cahill and Campbell. While we have your attention, what happened to that Mexican gynaecologist who discovered all those giant black eyed babies, any update?

ALL opINi0ns wELcOme
    Thanks for the telling, coming from such an esteemed user id it means a lot!

Thanks for the telling, coming from such an esteemed user id it means a lot!
    Online status … who cares

Tbf Morg he said more and more doctors and scientists are putting their head above the parapet not the usual suspects like Malhotra, Cahill and Campbell. While we have your attention, what happened to that Mexican gynaecologist who discovered all those giant black eyed babies, any update?
    Malhotra is a relatively new addition to the ranks of clot shot sceptics. That fella has spent most of his working life gazing at human hearts. He's very difficult for you to discredit because he has the qualifications and tons of credibility. He also says he rolled his own sleeve up twice and advocated others did likewise.

There's legions of like him out there, those 'shepherd's' were silenced when the PsyOp was in full swing. Notable amongst them was Dr Robert Malone and the late Luc Montagnier, a former Nobel prize winner who you also tried and failed to rubbish.

I think it's a question of where you look to get a genuine un-biased overview of a particular topic. how wide - or in the case of CCMB, narrow - is your spectrum ? Two years ago it was impossible to offer any opinion on COVID that differed from the BBC/Government's utterings without being shouted down and ridiculed. If you choose to just accept everything you're told, fine. That's life in 2023. Soak it all up without question.

I think it's a question of where you look to get a genuine un-biased overview of a particular topic. how wide - or in the case of CCMB, narrow - is your spectrum ? Two years ago it was impossible to offer any opinion on COVID that differed from the BBC/Government's utterings without being shouted down and ridiculed. If you choose to just accept everything you're told, fine. That's life in 2023. Soak it all up without question.
    Do you think now that what you and others were saying on here three years ago as COVID made its way into Europe and the USA has been proved to be correct?

So those genuine un-biased studies you were talking about that were going to expand my narrowness of thought.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Do you think now that what you and others were saying on here three years ago as COVID made its way into Europe and the USA has been proved to be correct?
    The excess deaths is certainly a concern , and it’s worth noting that’s what they are actually admitting to.

Malhotra is a relatively new addition to the ranks of clot shot sceptics. That fella has spent most of his working life gazing at human hearts. He's very difficult for you to discredit because he has the qualifications and tons of credibility. He also says he rolled his own sleeve up twice and advocated others did likewise.

There's legions of like him out there, those 'shepherd's' were silenced when the PsyOp was in full swing. Notable amongst them was Dr Robert Malone and the late Luc Montagnier, a former Nobel prize winner who you also tried and failed to rubbish.
    Tons of credibility, this Malhotra guy.

The British Heart Foundation said his views on saturated fats being fine for arteries were "misleading and wrong", he came up with a diet that was voted in the top 5 worst celebrity diets of 2018 by the British Dietetic Association, and tried to sell a book describing a three week diet that would help covid sufferers recover with absolutely no medical evidence to support it.

The New York Times ran a story on him in which he revealed he puts a tablespoon of butter in his coffee.

I'm willing to bet that, although Morgan thinks he has tons of credibility, he doesn't actually follow anything this guy recommends.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Bobsy, there has only ever been an imaginary Covid virus and imaginary variants of it.

That's why nobody anywhere worldwide has been able to isolate it despite it supposedly being everywhere for the past three years. It remains invisible because it doesn't and has never existed.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Tons of credibility, this Malhotra guy.

The British Heart Foundation said his views on saturated fats being fine for arteries were "misleading and wrong", he came up with a diet that was voted in the top 5 worst celebrity diets of 2018 by the British Dietetic Association, and tried to sell a book describing a three week diet that would help covid sufferers recover with absolutely no medical evidence to support it.

The New York Times ran a story on him in which he revealed he puts a tablespoon of butter in his coffee.

I'm willing to bet that, although Morgan thinks he has tons of credibility, he doesn't actually follow anything this guy recommends.
    At the same time Dr Hilary gets a prime time morning slot

Bobsy, there has only ever been an imaginary Covid virus and imaginary variants of it.

That's why nobody anywhere worldwide has been able to isolate it despite it supposedly being everywhere for the past three years. It remains invisible because it doesn't and has never existed.
    Some source documents from scientists who have isolated the virus:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7036342/

https://journals.asm.org/doi/10.1128/jvi.00543-20

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ar...l.pone.0247524

https://theconversation.com/i-study-...andemic-133675

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/MN908947

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/MT560525.1

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/MT019532

Visual learners can look at the piccies:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/niaid/...h/49557785797/

I need to be elsewhere. But tomorrow I'll find a link with replies to Freedom of Information requests to the huge majority of the world's governments asking whether they had isolated CV19. Every response was a no.

I have another link to a request made to the US FDA or CDC. In that one the official responds with they had not isolated CV19 and had never isolated any virus ever. Which adds weight to those who contend germ theory is contrived bull.

I need to be elsewhere. But tomorrow I'll find a link with replies to Freedom of Information requests to the huge majority of the world's governments asking whether they had isolated CV19. Every response was a no.

I have another link to a request made to the US FDA or CDC. In that one the official responds with they had not isolated CV19 and had never isolated any virus ever. Which adds weight to those who contend germ theory is contrived bull.
    Dear Mat Hancock,

Did you isolate the covid virus?

Regards, Orgun Morgun

When you're back, can you also answer this one for me...what do you think germ theory means?