+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tory MP loses whip over VAX comments

Re: Tory MP loses whip over VAX comments

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    The excess deaths is certainly a concern , and it’s worth noting that’s what they are actually admitting to.
    Yes I agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Dear Mat Hancock,

Did you isolate the covid virus?

Regards, Orgun Morgun

When you're back, can you also answer this one for me...what do you think germ theory means?
    All this bickering when the mean average in respect of someone unfortunately passing away “with” Covid is around 81 years of age.

No data available for Africa though but this area appears almost unaffected.

All this bickering when the mean average in respect of someone unfortunately passing away “with” Covid is around 81 years of age.

No data available for Africa though but this area appears almost unaffected.
    All a storm in a tea cup as you endlessly loop.

Remind us, was this because of the preventative measures taken, lockdowns, social distancing, masks, vaccines or despite them?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    All a storm in a tea cup as you endlessly loop.

Remind us, was this because of the preventative measures taken, lockdowns, social distancing, masks, vaccines or despite them?
    I’m sure they would have made some difference, however I’m led to believe the age grouping hasn’t changed that much and it’s clear the virus was in circulation about 6 months before any measures were taken. it generally affects people over 60 with underlying health issues such as obesity, diabetes etc.

Following the posts this morning comparing me you is like comparing apples and oranges so I understand why you don’t agree. Have a great afternoon

I’m sure they would have made some difference, however I’m led to believe the age grouping hasn’t changed that much and it’s clear the virus was in circulation about 6 months before any measures were taken. it generally affects people over 60 with underlying health issues such as obesity, diabetes etc.

Following the posts this morning comparing me you is like comparing apples and oranges so I understand why you don’t agree. Have a great afternoon
    Well not for the first time you would be wrong. Again the ONS, (obviously only working with the data given not hidden),

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...nsights/deaths

The average (mean) age of death for COVID-19 has been lower than that of flu and pneumonia throughout the pandemic. In summer 2021, the mean age of death fell to 73 years, but has been rising again since the majority of the population have been fully vaccinated to 83 years in March 2022.

While most deaths due to COVID-19 have occurred among those aged over 80 years, the increased risk of death compared with flu and pneumonia has been greatest for those aged 40 to 79 years. In January 2021, when COVID-19 deaths were at their peak, the number of deaths due to COVID-19 was nearly 32 times higher than the number due to flu and pneumonia for this age group. Among those aged over 80 years, deaths due to COVID-19 were 16 times higher than those due to flu and pneumonia.

Well not for the first time you would be wrong. Again the ONS, (obviously only working with the data given not hidden),

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...nsights/deaths
    When are you going to understand that the data needs to be taken into context.

How many died in care homes during 2021 , and being in a care home can be any age ?

How many were admitted to hospital with an unrelated illness tested negative and were tested positive in hospital and died within 28 days of a positive test.

We know that Testing wasn’t brilliant during this time and doctors were able to assume “with Covid” without a test ( which we know picks up RNA up 3 months post infection)

So again without transparency, the data is not absolute, I wonder how many people have died ONLY of Covid , that doesn’t seem to be anywhere apart from bits and pieces on you tube and even data published on ONS suggests numbers significantly lower than when Covid was mentioned in conjunction with other illness.

I also am aware that they increased the CT for testing after 2021.

Hope that helps

It is difficult to understand what argument you are pursuing, presumably one that helps you rationalise why the ONS data and analysis doesn't align with your opinion.

So for example, using other ONS data which shows that of the people who died in care homes 2% were aged 0-64 and of the people who had covid on their death certificate 3% were diagnosed on the basis of symptoms not a PCR test what does it do to the ONS analysis I posted?

As for the deaths by Covid alone nonsense, we are truly back at the start of Ground Hog day. The TWGL1 user id probably missed that it was one of the go-to plays of the Covid-deniers somewhere between its only a cold and it is easily cured by Hydroxochloroquine.

It is difficult to understand what argument you are pursuing, presumably one that helps you rationalise why the ONS data and analysis doesn't align with your opinion.

So for example, using other ONS data which shows that of the people who died in care homes 2% were aged 0-64 and of the people who had covid on their death certificate 3% were diagnosed on the basis of symptoms not a PCR test what does it do to the ONS analysis I posted?

As for the deaths by Covid alone nonsense, we are truly back at the start of Ground Hog day. The TWGL1 user id probably missed that it was one of the go-to plays of the Covid-deniers somewhere between its only a cold and it is easily cured by Hydroxochloroquine.
    I don’t have time to study ONS data like you and as another poster mentioned today , you have a very narrow thinking process when it comes to things which you don’t agree with.

Furthermore it looks like you have ignored the other parts of my post as it probably makes uncomfortable reading for you.

When more things get dripped into the public domain, rest assured we can amicably discuss it then. I was hoping for a public enquiry but I don’t think that’s happening.

Have a restful evening and take care.

Here's one of the links I mentioned yesterday: FOIs reveal that health/science institutions around the world (211 and counting!) have no record of SARS-COV-2 isolation/purification, anywhere, ever - https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/fois...-purification/

It's jam-packed with info, including official responses to FoI requests.

Dear Mat Hancock,

Did you isolate the covid virus?

Regards, Orgun Morgun

When you're back, can you also answer this one for me...what do you think germ theory means?
    We did that months back.

Virology and vaccines are absolute scams. Sickness, such as flu, is the body's natural immune system detoxing from something. We all are inundated with chemicals, parasites, toxins, etc, daily.

Below is the suspended MP Andrew Bridgen's recent speech in the Commons during a Covid vaccines injuries debate. It's powerful stuff, which was highlighted by Dr John Campbell's youtube channel. He, like Dr Aseem Malhotra, was a huge vaccine advocate and promoter of taking them. But he too is now unable to ignore the data.

Also of interest is how many MPs can be seen in the chamber, a handful of Tories and the solitary figure on the Opposition benches is an Ulster MP. All the Labour, Plaid, SNP and Lib Dems MPs must have had more pressing matters to attend to than their constituents health.

Here's Malhotra's response to the above speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    We did that months back.

Virology and vaccines are absolute scams. Sickness, such as flu, is the body's natural immune system detoxing from something. We all are inundated with chemicals, parasites, toxins, etc, daily.
    We did.

Then, as now, you showed that you didn't know the difference between scientific law and scientific theory.

It's easy to fix, you can just Google it. Then you won't bring up the same silliness every few months.

We did.

Then, as now, you showed that you didn't know the difference between scientific law and scientific theory.

It's easy to fix, you can just Google it. Then you won't bring up the same silliness every few months.
    Listen, I've made mention before at this forum that I haven't set foot inside a doctor's surgery this century.

Perhaps I should have in May 2020 when I was sick as a dog for a fortnight. (That incident prompted my absence for a long while at this forum and the rest of the internet as I got out of the habit.) About three months ago I was sorely tempted to again when I had such pain in the right hip it became agonising to stand up from a prone position.

On the off chance you might be interested in what was awry, I'm as certain as I can be the 2020 drama was Anaphylactic Shock brought on, believe it or not, from eating one small Snickers bar from a box of Celebrations. The other was likely general wear and tear which was solved by pure good fortune in one day at a cost of 10 pence to purchase three 200MG capsules of Ibuproven. The lucky part was talking to a bloke whose chronic back pain returned without his daily dosage of that.

I never eat crap like that chocolate bar and only did so that day to be sociable. It won't surprise you to learn I give vaccine needles a bigger swerve as I've spent a huge amount of time researching the subject. I must acknowledge, though, that before the internet came along I was almost as trusting and gullible as you are determined to remain.

I don't agree with him but I am open minded enough to listen, and science by it's very definition is designed to be challenged. Indeed, blind acceptance of science is itself very unscientific. Who knows whether there is much truth in what he is saying but I think its fair to say it.

Comparing anything to the Holocaust, even vis a third person, is stupid and politically naive though.

Tons of credibility, this Malhotra guy.

The British Heart Foundation said his views on saturated fats being fine for arteries were "misleading and wrong", he came up with a diet that was voted in the top 5 worst celebrity diets of 2018 by the British Dietetic Association, and tried to sell a book describing a three week diet that would help covid sufferers recover with absolutely no medical evidence to support it.

The New York Times ran a story on him in which he revealed he puts a tablespoon of butter in his coffee.

I'm willing to bet that, although Morgan thinks he has tons of credibility, he doesn't actually follow anything this guy recommends.
    He’s very credible. He was invited onto the BBC News channel this morning and spoke for a few minutes on the MRNA jabs and how they are causing heart problems. The BBC presenter accepted his words after asking him to clarify them.

The narrative is flipping because the truth is undeniable. Many people have suffered harm and many more people have relatives and friends who have suffered harm.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...hEdOyc-SZE7evw

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I don't agree with him but I am open minded enough to listen, and science by it's very definition is designed to be challenged. Indeed, blind acceptance of science is itself very unscientific. Who knows whether there is much truth in what he is saying but I think its fair to say it.

Comparing anything to the Holocaust, even vis a third person, is stupid and politically naive though.
    I'd argue that ignoring decades and centuries of scientific progress, and the millions of scientists who have written millions of papers in favour of something what I read on the internet is blind acceptance.

In her tweet below from last March she was so 'informed' she believed 'vaccines prevent serious illness, hospitalization and death from COVID-19'.

I'd argue that ignoring decades and centuries of scientific progress, and the millions of scientists who have written millions of papers in favour of something what I read on the internet is blind acceptance.
    Indeed

Here's another needle pusher who recently bit the dust. The replies to the second tweet, his original one, didn't garner many sympathetic replies following his death.

This needle lover was a particularly aggressive vaccine proponent. He was a former NFL player who if I recall headbutted the floor on the same date Coward did. He also didn't get much sympathy in replies.

But no one is suggesting ignoring anything. I think that it is important to listen to all perspectives and pattern's may emerge. You can't just go with consensus forever or nothing ever changes.

I had my vaccine probably before most on here and I think its helped get us out of Covid (though many still enjoy being imprisoned at home it seems!) but I think we have to have avenues for new evidence and discussion to emerge.

As I said, the reference to the Holocaust is just divisive and daft as are any references to nazi Germany, fascism etc, as popular as those kind of hyperbolic statements may be

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Here's another needle pusher who recently bit the dust. The replies to the second tweet, his original one, didn't garner many sympathetic replies following his death.

The responses to this on twitter are horrible.

But no one is suggesting ignoring anything. I think that it is important to listen to all perspectives and pattern's may emerge. You can't just go with consensus forever or nothing ever changes.

I had my vaccine probably before most on here and I think its helped get us out of Covid (though many still enjoy being imprisoned at home it seems!) but I think we have to have avenues for new evidence and discussion to emerge.

As I said, the reference to the Holocaust is just divisive and daft as are any references to nazi Germany, fascism etc, as popular as those kind of hyperbolic statements may be

I don't know what you're talking about with holocaust to be perfectly honest. If that's been mentioned on the thread, then I've obviously skipped it.

I'm talking about the idea that viruses do not exist. I'm ok with going with the consensus on this one.

So your first sentence is wrong. Organ is talking about ignoring centuries of scientific progress. Maybe you're not, but he is.

The enlightened centrist is back.

Don't forget according to James gammon is racist, GB News isn't right wing, and nobody in the UK has ever wanted to stop all immigration. Your credibility on anything is gone.